Holiday cottages in Sweden
Micazu has a special selection of holiday homes in Sweden. Stay in a typical Swedish house in a small village or a holiday home in the middle of the forest, where you can enjoy the stunning scenery of Sweden. Whether it is summer or winter
, you can do various trips and excursions, to discover the real Sweden.
Nature and Culture
Sweden is the largest Scandinavian country and has more than 90,000 lakes. The largest lakes are located in the south of the country. The north has a pristine nature with vast forests. The north of Sweden is part of Lapland. Besides nature, Sweden has a lot to offer culturally. Go for a city trip
to Stockholm or visit a Viking settlement where rock paintings and furnaces can still be found. Of course, Sweden is also known for its children's books about Pippi Longstocking, the pop group ABBA, and the world famous furniture store Ikea.
Discover the Swedish Kitchen
The most famous dish of Sweden is; Swedish meatballs but the crawfish bread and herb cheese are also well known in the Swedish cuisine. Swedish people often use ingredients from nature; fish often is on the menu. In addition to these typical dishes, each region has its own cuisine and eating habits.
Book at Micazu and discover the country famous of its meat balls and Pippi Longstocking!
Fun Facts abour Sweden
- Swedish pea soup is served with pancakes
- The oldest tree in the world is in Sweden; scientists have investigated this tree and concluded that it is no less than 9950 years old
- Mooses, bears and lynxes live in Sweden; there are also wolves but they are much more rare
- Stockholm is also known as the 'Venice of the North'
- The archipelago consists of 24,000 islands
Last minute holiday cottages
Our newest holiday cottages
Holiday cottages with flexible cancellation