Walking and cycling at the border triangle Austria, Slovenia and Italy. Holiday in three countries at the same time. Beautiful sunny hiking areas and cycling routes in the Alps mountains on the border of Austria, Slovenia and Italy.
Fantastic hiking routes, such as with the lift up to wander in the mountains of the three country point, and other extensive hiking areas in the immediate vicinity, where you can roam around carefree. Cycling in the flat cycling area of ??the Gailtal, or on the very many cycling routes in the surrounding mountains of the South Alps in Austria, Slovenia and Italy.
For example, cycling to one of the many crystal clear mountain lakes in the area, such as the Faakersee, the Ossiachersee or the Presseggersee, to then go refreshing to swim. In summer with the ski lift up to hike high in the mountains at the border triangle with Slovenia and Italy. Or race all the way down with your mountain bike. Breathe in the healthy pure mountain air and enjoy a sporty, active hiking holiday and / or cycling holiday, or simply of peace, in this very versatile mountain landscape. Also ideal for children.
This is all possible with a holiday in a brand new holiday villa: a holiday home with lots of luxury and comfort. It has a typical traditional Austrian and wellness appearance, but with all modern conveniences.
- Spacious living room with nice seating area.
- 3 bedrooms, in total max. 6 people.
- 2 bathrooms with washbasins and showers.
- Luxury kitchen with large dining table.
- Internet and TV
- Spacious and deep garden on the south with lovely covered terrace and a fresh mountain stream.
- Large balcony on the south with seating.
- Mountain view.
- Ideal for a hiking or cycling holiday in the mountains.
- All mountain sports nearby: mountain biking, climbing, rafting, etc.
- Watersports on the lakes: swimming, windsurfing, etc.
- Authentic Austrian village (5 minutes walk).
- Delicious Italian food just over the border in the culinary Italian region Friuli (from 8 minutes drive).
- Swimming in one of the many lakes, or in the Adriatic Sea (100 minutes drive).
- In addition to the family ski slope (inexpensive ski passes).
- Cross-country skiing trails.
- A 30-minute drive from the modern Nassfeld ski arena (approx. 110 km of ski runs). In summer with the lift up and cycling down through a beautiful mountain setting.
Ideally located in a healthy mountain area with pure mountain water and plenty of sun for the real wellness feeling. In summer with a warm Mediterranean climate, but with nice cool mountain nights for a good night's sleep.
Central in Europe: day trips possible to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and the Adriatic Sea.
We are Peter and Dorothea and we are the proud owner of the holiday villa Villa Sonnenglück at the border triangle with Slovenia and Italy. We are particularly impressed by the enormous range of activities in the immediate vicinity. Here you can really do everything from mountain sports, summer and winter, water sports, cycling, hiking, etc. I am sure you will also enjoy this in the Carinthian sun, in our comfortable holiday villa.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|30-06-2018 - 01-09-2018||€ 135.00||-||-||€ 945.00||-||7 nights|
|01-09-2018 - 13-10-2018||€ 90.00||-||-||€ 630.00||-||7 nights|
|13-10-2018 - 03-11-2018||€ 80.00||-||-||€ 560.00||-||7 nights|
|03-11-2018 - 22-12-2018||€ 70.00||-||-||€ 490.00||-||7 nights|
|22-12-2018 - 04-01-2019||€ 150.00||-||-||€ 1050.00||-||7 nights|
|Deposit||€ 300.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Final cleaning||€ 75.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.