Hiking and cycling at the border triangle Austria, Slovenia and Italy. Holiday in three countries at once. Beautiful sunny hiking areas and cycling routes in the Alpine mountains on the border of Austria, Slovenia and Italy.
Fantastic walking routes, such as taking the lift up to wander into the mountains of the border triangle, and other extensive hiking areas in the immediate vicinity, where you can roam carefree. Cycling in the flat cycling area of the Gailtal, or on the many cycling routes in the surrounding mountains of the Southern Alps in Austria,..... Slovenia with its beautiful blue rivers, vast nature and a visit to Bled.
For example, cycling to one of the many crystal clear mountain lakes in the area, such as the Faakersee, the Ossiachersee or the Presseggersee, and then go for a refreshing swim. In summer, take the ski lift up to hike high in the mountains at the border triangle with Slovenia and Italy. Or race all the way down with your mountain bike. Breathe in the healthy, pure mountain air and enjoy a sporty, active walking and/or cycling holiday, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this very versatile mountain landscape. Also ideal for children.
All this is now possible with a holiday in a brand new holiday villa: a holiday home with lots of luxury and comfort. It has a typical traditional Austrian and wellness look, but with all modern comforts.
- Spacious living room with a nice sitting area.
- in total max. 6 persons.
- 2 bathrooms with washbasins and showers.Total 3 toilets
- Luxurious kitchen with large dining table.
- Internet and TV
- Spacious and deep south-facing garden with a lovely covered terrace and a fresh mountain stream.
- Large south-facing balcony with seating
† 2 person Sauna in the garden
- Mountain view.
- Ideal for a walking or cycling holiday in the mountains.
- All mountain sports nearby: mountain biking, climbing, rafting, etc.
- Water sports on the lakes: swimming, windsurfing, etc.
- Authentic Austrian village (5 minutes walk).
- Delicious Italian food just across the border in the culinary Italian region of Friuli (a 8-minute drive).
- Swimming in one of the many lakes, or in the Adriatic Sea (100 minutes drive).
- Next to the family ski slope (low-cost ski passes).
- Cross-country trails.
- A 30-minute drive from the modern ski arena Nassfeld (approx. 110 km. ski slope). In the summer with the lift up and cycling down through a beautiful mountain environment.
Ideally located in a healthy mountain area with pure mountain water and lots of sun for a real wellness feeling. In summer with a warm Mediterranean climate, but with nice cool mountain nights for a good night's sleep.
Central Europe: day trips possible to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and the Adriatic Sea.