Walking and cycling on the border with Austria, Slovenia and Italy. Holiday in three countries at the same time. Wonderfully sunny walking areas and bike trails in the Alp mountains on the border of Austria, Slovenia and Italy. Fantastic walking trails, like taking the ski lift up to walk in the mountains of the three countries point or in other extensive walking areas close at hand where you can wander carefree. Cycling in the flat cycling area of the Gail valley or on the many bike trails in the surrounding mountains of the Southern Alps, in Austria, Slovenia and in Italy.
For example you can cycle to one of the crystal clear mountain lakes in the area, like the Faakersee, the Ossiachersee or the Presseggersee (20 minutes drive, ca. 1,5 to 2 hours cycling), to go there for a refreshing swim. In the summer the ski lift will take you up for a walking tour high up in the mountains, on the 3 countries point with Slovenia and Italy. Or race all the way down with your mountain bikes. Breathe the pure and healthy mountain air and enjoy a sportive, active walking and/or cycling holiday, or just enjoy your well deserved rest, in this very diverse and varied mountain landscape. In a location which is also ideal for children.
This is all possible now with a holiday in a brand new holiday villa: a holiday house with much luxury and comfort. It has a typical traditional Austrian wellness look, but with all modern conveniences.
- Spacious living room with nice sitting area.
- 3 bedrooms, in total max. 6 persons.
- 2 bathrooms with sink and shower.
- Luxury kitchen with large dining table.
- Internet and TV.
- Spacious south facing garden with lovely covered terrace.
- Large south facing balcony with seating.
- View of the mountains.
- Ideal for a walking
- or cycling holiday in the mountains.
- All kinds of mountain sports close by: mountain biking, climbing, rafting, etc.
- Authentic Austrian village (at 5 minutes walk).
- Delicious Italian food just across the border in the culinary Italian region of Friuli (from 8 minutes drive).
- Swimming in one of the many lakes, or in the Adriatic Sea (100 minutes drive).
- Next to the family-ski slope (affordable ski passes).
- Cross country skiing trails.
- At 30 minutes drive from the modern ski arena Nassfeld (ca. 110 km. ski slopes). In the summer you can take the lift up and go down with your bike through a wonderful mountain arena.
Ideally situated in a healthy mountain area with pure mountain water and a lot of sunshine for a real wellness experience. In the summer with a warm Mediterranean climate, but with nice cool mountain nights for a good night’s sleep.
Centrally located in Europe: daytrips are possible to Italy, Slovenia and the Adriatic Sea.