The house is located 500m from the St Baume golf course in Résidence le Jardin du Golf.
The villa "La Sainte Baume" (140 m2) is very comfortable.
You can park right next to the entrance on site.
The garden is very sunny but there are lovely shady spots to sit.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, stairs to the first floor.
- Attractively furnished living room with raised beamed ceiling, giving a lot of space. The living room has three sides that open doors to the terraces and garden.
- The living room has a cozy dining with TV and satellite receiving all ned and sitting area. stations and radio stations and DVD player, telephone. There is also Wifi, both in house and in the park.
- The open Provencal kitchen with induction cooking, large oven, combi oven (convection + microwave) and separate microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, Nespresso machine (bring along the cups), coffee maker, mixer, blender and many other kitchen attributes.
- On the ground floor is a bedroom with two beds (90x2.00) with ample opbergmogelijkden and patio doors to the terrace.
-bathroom with two sinks and a large shower, toilet.
-1 Bedroom with two 1-beds (90 x 200) and one bedroom with two 1-beds (80x200)
-bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower.
-campingbedje with mattress and chair
-in the garage washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and steamer.
The villa is situated on a plot of almost 1000 m2.
In the morning the breakfast on the terrace, patio both front and rear. The same goes for lunch, afhankerlijk how hot it is.
Everywhere you can find both sunny and shady areas.
In the garden is a good place on the sun beds with umbrellas or under the plane trees.
By chance we (Bob and Carla Rikmans) in 2000 on this park to be built encountered. We were immediately hooked on the place and the lovely traditional village of Nans les Pins. Here we have wonderful holidays spent in a cozy setting. Unfortunately my husband deceased two years ago, but I still enjoy my very comfortabele- and cozy home. I am happy to inform you further. You can ask questions below.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|22-04-2017 - 27-05-2017||€ 800.00||-||-||€ 114.00||-||7 nights|
|27-05-2017 - 10-06-2017||€ 900.00||-||-||€ 129.00||-||7 nights|
|10-06-2017 - 24-06-2017||€ 1100.00||-||-||€ 157.00||-||7 nights|
|24-06-2017 - 08-07-2017||€ 1250.00||-||-||€ 179.00||-||7 nights|
|08-07-2017 - 26-08-2017||€ 1450.00||-||-||€ 207.00||-||7 nights|
|26-08-2017 - 09-09-2017||€ 1250.00||-||-||€ 179.00||-||7 nights|
|Baby chair||€ 0.00||Per stay||Free|
|Barbecue||€ 0.00||Per stay||Included in price|
|Bath linen||€ 8.50||Per person||Pay at location | optional|
|Bed linen||€ 10.00||Per person||Pay at location | optional|
|Child's bed||€ 0.00||Per stay||Free|
|Cleaning||€ 110.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Deposit||€ 300.00||Per stay||Pay at location | required|
|Kitchen linen||€ 5.00||Per stay||Pay at location | optional|
|Tourist tax from 13 years||€ 0.75||Per person per night||Pay at location | required|
spacious bedroom with large closet
spacious bedroom with wardrobe
Bathroom with large shower, two sinks and toilet