Villa


Welcome to Cas Dushi,

The name says it all, a beautiful villa surrounded by greenery, 2 terraces and a beautiful garden. It is located in the quiet luxury park Coral Estate. The holiday home is the place for people looking for peace, space, romance, privacy and luxury.

It is a wonderful house to relax, to enjoy the sunset every evening, to cool off in the pool. On both terraces you can relax on a lounger, comfortable chair or dine at the dining table. In the garden there is a third terrace under the palapa where you can sit in the shade. There is also a gas barbeque.

You can also take a nice shower under the outdoor shower.
And for the divers among us, a special sink is available for rinsing diving gear and hanging equipment.

The villa is a 2 minute walk to the private beach of Character, where there is a beach bar, 5 star PADI dive center, spa, 2 restaurants, all overlooking the azure blue waters of the Caribbean Sea!

The host, Brigitte

Micazu member since January 2021

View complete profile

Answers on average within 2 hours

Brigitte is the manager of the villa and also your host during your stay.

Rates & reserve

Select your arrival and departure date.

Select your departure date.

 Minimum stay  nights.
Click on the green button to book.
Erase
  • 1 Arrival / departure date
  • 1 Available
  • 1 No prices available
  • 1 Booked
  • 1 In option

Extra price information

The rental price is based on a stay of 2 people. When you use the house with more people, a surcharge of 25.00 per extra person per night will be charged. Water and electricity is included with normal use. Start and end standings are noted on arrival and departure.

Minimum stay 7 days.


Deposit € 500

Special discounts apply for periods longer than 4 weeks.
You will receive a discount for bookings longer than 2 weeks.
For reservations / bookings you must pay 25% of the total amount. The booking is thus final. The remaining amount - 75% of the principal sum must be paid 8 weeks before the start of the holiday.
You must take out cancellation insurance and liability insurance yourself. The general terms and conditions are an integral part of the rental agreement.


Rates & duration

Prices are per stay

From
07-01-2021
to
18-12-2022
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1040.00
Midweek -
Night € 140.00
Weekend -

Extras

Here you will find any mandatory and optional additional costs.

Deposit
€ 500.00
Per stay
Pay at booking | required
Extra person (base rates apply to 2 persons)
€ 25.00
Per person per night
Pay at booking | required
Final cleaning
€ 125.00
Per stay
Pay at booking | required

Location & tips

Additional information

Restaurant / beach bar / beach

Layout

Living room
1st floor
40 m2

Tiled

Fan

Dining corner / Dining Table

Bedroom 1
1st floor
15 m2

Bed: Double bed 210 x 150 cm

Tiled

Wardrobe(s) (1)

Bedroom 2
Ground floor
15 m2

Bed: Single bed 190 x 80 cm

Bed: Single bed 190 x 80 cm

Tiled

Bedroom 3
Ground floor
15 m2

Bed: Double bed 210 x 150 cm

Tiled

Wardrobe(s) (1)

Bathroom 1
1st floor
5 m2

Toilet

Shower (1)

Washbasin (1)

Bathroom 2
Ground floor
5 m2

Toilet

Shower (1)

Washbasin (1)

Bathroom 3
1st floor

Toilet

Separate toilet
1st floor
Storeroom
Ground floor

3 m2

Storeroom
Ground floor

3 m2

Kitchen

Type: Open

Stove: Gas (4 Cooking zones/burners)

Hood

Swimming pool

Type: Open air swimming pool / Inground pool

Heated swimming pool: Unheated swimming pool

Privacy: Private swimming pool

Facilities

Accommodation type

  • Villa

Total floor space

  • 2000 m2

Sports & Recreation

  • Diving / Snorkeling
  • Golf
  • Walking
  • Watersports
  • Swimming

Travel Ideas

  • Culture & History
  • Maximum privacy
  • Winter sun
  • Sun,Sea & Beach

Internet, Wifi, Audio

  • Flatscreen TV
  • Radio
  • Dvd player
  • Wifi
  • Measurements of TV in cm:
  • Internet connection

Outdoor Facilities

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Carport
  • Deckchair (2)
  • Parking place (2)
  • Private driveway
  • Terrace (3)
  • Garden
  • Garden chair(s) (4)
  • Garden table(s0) (2)
  • Porch
  • Roof terrace
  • Lounge set
  • Ashtray(s)

Facilities

  • Washing machine
  • Hall
  • Pets allowed
  • Security installation
  • Storeroom
  • Scullery / laundry room
  • Safe
  • Seperate toilet (1)
  • Smoking not allowed

Linens

  • Bed linen available
  • Towels present
  • Kitchen linen available
  • Beach towels available

Games & entertainment

  • (Comic)books

Privacy

  • Complete privacy
  • Detached house

Heating

  • Airconditioning


1,040,-
Week starts at
1,040,-
Week starts at
Arrival date
-
Departure date Select
  • No booking fee
  • Use our service for free!
  • You pay directly to the owner

Others also viewed:

Villa Trupial

10
From per night from 295,- per week 2,065,-