This private villa in the Bottelier district is an attractive, luxurious accommodation on a plot of 1,300 m2,
consisting of a large holiday home for 6-8 people and a separated guesthouse that can accommodate another 2 people. The holiday villa is ideal for families and groups of friends, but with 2 people also an attractive accommodation where you quickly feel at home. It is a modern built tropical villa and therefore nice and cool and has a large porch at the front. At the rear of the villa is a walled garden (with lots of privacy) with beautiful tropical trees and various terraces including an outdoor bar, lounge area and large swimming pool.
The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 (recently renovated) bathrooms. The guest house consists of 1 bedroom with bathroom. All bedrooms have double beds, air conditioning and a mosquito net. The kitchen is modern, has a cozy breakfast bar and is fully equipped.
The villa is beautiful decorated and has:
- A cozy, very spacious living room, consisting of two front rooms and a large living room.
- A pool table in one of these front rooms.
- A fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, large fridge / freezer, 4-burner gas stove with a large oven and a breakfast bar that can accommodate 4 people.
- A utility room with a washing machine.
- The garden is walled (with lots of privacy) and has several terraces including an outdoor bar and lounge area. One terrace is located by the pool.
- A large BBQ is available.
- There is a private closed parking lot for your car(s).
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels are provided.
- 2 bicycles are available.
- High speed WiFi.
- 110V and 220V.
Bottelier is a quiet and safe neighborhood, very centrally located on Curaçao. This residential area is located on a hill, so the houses are cooled on the wind. Due to its very central location between Jan Thiel and Mambo Beach, Bottelier offers an ideal base to discover Curaçao. The Seaquarium (where you can swim with the dolphins) and the famous Mambo Beach are only 2 kilometers away. The water sports facilities at the Spanish Water, many restaurants and Willemstad with its picturesque and historic sights are only a 5 to 10 minute drive away.
- Supermarket Vreugdenhil <1km
- Nature reserve De Zoutpannen <1km
- Mambo Beach and Seaquarium <2km
- Jan Thiel and Zanzibar <5 km
- Willemstad (Punda, Otrobanda) <5 km