In the quiet Oostduinkerke village, on the edge of a beautiful dune massif, you will find the holiday home Omaar. This spacious villa is the perfect base for a varied and relaxing holiday on the Belgian coast.
The house was baptized Omaar, referring to both the sea and to find the greatest delicacy in our sea: lobster or homard in French.
The stylishly furnished holiday home consists of two floors and can accommodate 6 people. Wireless internet is available throughout the house.
On the ground floor you will find:
· A comfortable sitting area with television, DVD player and radio.
· A bedroom with a double bed (2x 80cm)
· A bathroom / laundry room with shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer
· A garage with 4 bicycles, repair kit, first aid kit, ping pong table.
· A beautifully landscaped garden with large terrace, deck chairs surrounded by high bushes that ensure privacy, the garden is completely closed.
. A barbecue is available, ideal for cozy summer evenings.
On the first floor you will find:
· A spacious dining room with eight seats and a highchair
· A sitting area with television radio.
· A fully equipped kitchen with an electric hob, combi-oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
· Two bedrooms with a double bed, cot and alcove bed
· A bathroom with shower
· A toilet
· A large sun terrace with an electric extendable awning
A well-behaved dog is also welcome in Omaar.
We ask the owners to keep the garden tidy and clean up the dog shit.
There are plenty of activities near Omaar:
- The vast beach of Oostduinkerke, sun, sea and sand fun!
- Walking in the dunes: follow a marked walking route or simply get out! The Plaatsduinen are located on the other side of the street. Ideal to play with the children or the dog for a whole day!
- The coastal cycle route, right on the North Sea cycle route, ideal for a super cycling day!
- The new fitness center of Oostduinkerke
- The new golf course of Oostduinkerke
- Enjoy a portion of culture in the cultural center of Koksijde or Nieuwpoort
- Viewing the horse fishermen,: Oostduinkerke is the only place in the world where shrimps are caught on horseback!
- A few very good restaurants within walking distance.
- And so much more !
Tip: take a cancellation insurance for unforeseen circumstances.