In the quiet Oostduinkerke village, on the edge of a beautiful dune massif, you will find the holiday home Omaar. This spacious villa is the perfect base for a varied and relaxing holiday on the Belgian coast.
The house was baptized Omaar, referring to both the sea and to find the greatest delicacy in our sea: lobster or homard in French.
The stylishly furnished holiday home consists of two floors and can accommodate 6 people. Wireless internet is available throughout the house.
On the ground floor you will find:
· A comfortable sitting area with television, DVD player and radio.
· A bedroom with a double bed (2x 80cm)
· A bathroom / laundry room with shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer
· A garage with 4 bicycles, repair kit, first aid kit, ping pong table.
· A beautifully landscaped garden with large terrace, deck chairs surrounded by high bushes that ensure privacy, the garden is completely closed.
. A barbecue is available, ideal for cozy summer evenings.
On the first floor you will find:
· A spacious dining room with eight seats and a highchair
· A sitting area with television radio.
· A fully equipped kitchen with an electric hob, combi-oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
· Two bedrooms with a double bed, cot and alcove bed
· A bathroom with shower
· A toilet
· A large sun terrace with an electric extendable awning
A well-behaved dog is also welcome in Omaar.
We ask the owners to keep the garden tidy and clean up the dog shit.
There are plenty of activities near Omaar:
- The vast beach of Oostduinkerke, sun, sea and sand fun!
- Walking in the dunes: follow a marked walking route or simply get out! The Plaatsduinen are located on the other side of the street. Ideal to play with the children or the dog for a whole day!
- The coastal cycle route, right on the North Sea cycle route, ideal for a super cycling day!
- The new fitness center of Oostduinkerke
- The new golf course of Oostduinkerke
- Enjoy a portion of culture in the cultural center of Koksijde or Nieuwpoort
- Viewing the horse fishermen,: Oostduinkerke is the only place in the world where shrimps are caught on horseback!
- A few very good restaurants within walking distance.
- And so much more !
Tip: take a cancellation insurance for unforeseen circumstances.
Dirk and Tine are ready to welcome you and let you enjoy your holiday in peace!
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|07-07-2018 - 01-09-2018||€ 179.00||-||-||€ 1250.00||-||7 nights|
|01-09-2018 - 15-09-2018||€ 136.00||-||-||€ 950.00||-||7 nights|
|15-09-2018 - 29-09-2018||€ 121.00||-||-||€ 850.00||-||7 nights|
|29-09-2018 - 27-10-2018||€ 107.00||-||-||€ 750.00||-||7 nights|
|27-10-2018 - 03-11-2018||€ 121.00||-||-||€ 850.00||-||7 nights|
|03-11-2018 - 22-12-2018||€ 93.00||-||-||€ 650.00||-||7 nights|
|22-12-2018 - 05-01-2019||€ 136.00||-||-||€ 950.00||-||7 nights|
|Bath linen||€ 5.00||Per person||Pay at booking | optional|
|Bed linen||€ 10.00||Per person||Pay at booking | optional|
|Deposit||€ 250.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | optional|
On the ground floor is an extra living room, ideal for 2 families / older children / grandparents who want a little extra privacy.
On the 1st floor is the main living room with kitchen and terrace.
Real tenants, real opinions.
100% real tenants, real opinions.
Prima huis, hebben het geweldig naar onze zin gehad.
Alles wat je nodig mocht hebben is aanwezig, voor herhaling vatbaar.
The ideal Place to Travel the Belgian & French coast, we took our dog and he lovend the dunes which are locaties opposite the house and beach, which could be reached by foot in about 30 to 40 minutes.
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.