Stylishly renovated and luxurious oudherenhuis in Falaën. This village is one of the most beautiful villages of Wallonia. All original doors, ceilings and floors have been preserved and renovated to preserve. The atmosphere of yesteryear The house with its beautiful decor can accommodate 2 to 12/14 people.
* From 2 to 12/14 people
* 5 Bedrooms: 4 with a double and one with two bunk beds (all with duvet)
* 2 fold out beds in the attic
large loft with TV (with TV Vlaanderen), video, table football, board games
* 2 bathrooms with shower, toilet and hairdryer
* 3 toilets
* Living room with electric fireplace, radio-CD player
* Kitchen / dining room with dishwasher, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and scourers, microwave, coffee machine, large refrigerator and freezer
* Spacious garden with large covered outdoor area, garden chairs, 3 large tables, umbrella, fireplace, barbecue, toilet
* For the kids: 2 cots, 2 highchairs
* Linen rental available (12 euros per bed)
* Rear garden are four parking spaces (please do not park elsewhere in the garden, the car surface is not here to provide, please also keep the roadway free next to the house)
The landlord this beautiful original house we rent for many years. We wanted to offer the people want something special and we are according to our customers nicely managed. The location of this house is a nice starting point for many excursions in the surrounding area. For children, a large playroom and a play caravan in the garden.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|21-05-2018 - 29-06-2018||€ 450.00||€ 450.00||€ 450.00||€ 64.00||-||7 nights|
|29-06-2018 - 31-08-2018||€ 690.00||€ 690.00||€ 690.00||€ 99.00||-||7 nights|
|31-08-2018 - 31-10-2018||€ 590.00||€ 590.00||€ 495.00||€ 84.00||-||7 nights|
|31-10-2018 - 25-11-2018||€ 690.00||€ 690.00||€ 690.00||€ 99.00||-||7 nights|
|25-11-2018 - 24-12-2018||€ 590.00||€ 590.00||€ 495.00||€ 84.00||-||7 nights|
|24-12-2018 - 28-12-2018||€ 845.00||€ 845.00||€ 845.00||€ 211.00||-||4 nights|
|Bed linen||€ 10.00||Per person||Pay at booking | optional|
|Cleaning||€ 85.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Energy cost||€ -||To consumption||Pay at location | required|
|Tourist tax all ages||€ 0.80||Per person per night||Pay at booking | required|
Real tenants, real opinions.
100% real tenants, real opinions.
Een heel sfeervol en authentiek huis met een hele smaakvolle inrichting. Wij hebben er een heerlijke week doorgebracht en in de omgeving zijn er leuke dingen om te ondernemen. Ook voor de kinderen was het een paradijsje.
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.