Villa Louise is a house with history: built around 1900 by a widow named Louise to enjoy the beautiful surroundings after her retirement. After more than 100 years the house is now open as a holiday rental. Peefect for a weekend getaway!
Villa Louise is just 300 meters from downtown Durbuy, a small and cosy town in the Ardennes with lots of shops and restaurants. Sports such as kayaking, caving, mountain biking, ... are possible.
Villa Louise is a cosy house for 9 people and has everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
* 3 bedrooms with double bed
* 1 room with bunk beds and single bed
* Fully equipped kitchen with large induction hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* Living room with wood stove, TV, DVD player and library
* Bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
* Large sauna with rain shower and relaxation area
* Large garden with barbecue and boules
* Wi-fi internet
* Belgacom TV
* Small ironing board
* Drying rack
* Playstation 2
* Baby chair
* Baby bed
* Bicycle storage
* Private parking for 3 to 4 cars
Pets are not allowed. Smoking inside the house is not allowed.
Hello, We are two Belgian couples who bought this lovely old house in 2013. After a thorough renovation, it is since April 2014 as a holiday rental. Niki & Louis Ankatrin & Bart
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|03-01-2017 - 31-01-2017||€ 743.00||€ 433.00||€ 527.00||-||-||2 nights|
|Energy cost||€ 22.00||Per night||Pay at booking | required|
|Energy surcharge winter||€ 8.00||Per night||Pay at booking | required|
|Final cleaning||€ 100.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Tourist tax all ages||€ 5.00||Per night||Pay at booking | required|