Introducing ........ Ingrid and Don Ubbink.
From 1999, we spend our summer holidays have lost our heart in sunny Cannes on the Cote d'Azur.Wij to the resort and since April 2015, we are owners of a private apartment. Because we can not make use of the whole year here, we would rent through others share with you this beautiful area with lots to see and experience falls.
The 4 person apartment is located in Cannes La Bocca in a peaceful secluded wooded residence with no through traffic and you have access to private parking. Furthermore, in the residence a large swimming pool with sun beds and chairs, which is free for residents. The residence is just 2 km. from the A8 motorway and a short drive from Nice airport. Several airlines offer from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Brussels, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Cologne cheap flights to Nice (eg Easyjet, Jetair, Air Berlin, Germanwings).
The elevator in the main hall brings you to the second floor where you will find the modern apartment.
The property features a living room, one bedroom, kitchen and living room badkamer.De has air conditioning, a 2 seater sofa and flat screen TV. From the living room opens onto the balcony with large awning where you can enjoy the tranquility and the beautiful view.
The open kitchen is fully equipped and includes a large fridge-freezer, ceramic hob with four plates, oven, microwave and a small eetbar.In The bedroom has a 2 boxspring bed and the bathroom has a bathroom cabinet , washing machine, bath and toilet.
There is also a free WiFi connection available.
The final cleaning will be carried out professionally so that we can always guarantee a crisp apartment.
A short distance from the complex you will find the supermarket, bakery, pharmacy and tennisbanen.In only ten minutes brings you to the beautiful sandy beach and 15 minutes by bus, which stops in front of the residence, take you to the lively center of Cannes. You will be welcomed by a Dutch lady who can guide you in the residence and the apartment.
A visit worth:
- The beautiful and cozy Croisette Cannes
- The Cannes film festival that takes place each year in May
- The 5 km long shopping street, Rue d'Antibes in central Cannes
- On Saturday and Sunday antique market in Cannes
- Le Suquet, the old Cannes with its beautiful view over the skyline of Cannes
- St.Margarite and St.Honarat, two islands off the coast of Cannes, reached by boat from the old port
- Antibes with its luxury marina, daily market in the Marché Provencal selling local produce.
- Nice, with its beautiful old town and where you can visit the antique market on Monday
- Juan les Pins, famous for its nightlife
- Grasse, the perfume town where you can visit perfume factories
- Monaco with its famous casino and lavish luxury
- St. Paul de Vence, the idyllic village with the painter and French atmosphere
- Saint Tropez, perhaps the best known resort on the French Riviera
- Gorges du Verdon with its breath co nature, according to the ANWB the most beautiful nature in Europe
- Menton, with its beautiful views worth a visit
- San Remo, to taste as the Italian atmosphere
- Isola 2000, where you can ski in the winter
A short distance from the residence you will find a tennis center and golf courses.
On the beach you can enjoy various water sports.
We are convinced that the location and the comfort of the apartment will certainly contribute to a relaxing holiday.
Introducing ......... Ingrid and Don Ubbink Since 1999 we spend our summer vacation in sunny Cannes on the Cote d'Azur. We have lost our heart to this seaside resort and since April 2015 we are owners of our own apartment. We consider strong to after our working lifes, that only lasts a few years that only a few years away, to live permanently in this beautiful place with its wonderful climate.