The cottage is part of the Domaine des Hirondelles (with three gites, a studio and three safari tents) it is centrally located and is beautifully situated in a valley surrounded by several historic castles and at a short distance from the Dordogne River. It has a unique view of the imposing medieval castle of Beynac and is located about 12 kilometers from the famous town of Sarlat. The cottages are situated in a beautiful and shady garden where a large swimming pool of 13.25 x 6.00 mtr.bevind and is securely fenced. In the garden there are several lounge chairs where guests can spend the day.
For children there are always plenty of playmates to entertain themselves on the playground equipment in the garden.
- Cozy and comfortable living room with full kitchen ingerchte eg, 4-ring cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. There is a TV with satellite receiver with more than 700 channels and there is free WIFI.
- One bedroom with two single beds (0.90 - 2.00) together and a bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- 2 bedroom with double bed (1.80 - 2.00)
- Bedroom 3 with a three beds (0.90 - 2.00), children
- Separate bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine
Very spacious L-shaped terrace with garden furniture and BBQ
We would like to introduce ourselves. We, Connie and Ruud Verschoor, are perched eight years ago in the beautiful Périgord Noir. With great pleasure we met the varied surroundings and we would like to share liking this knowledge with you. We hope to welcome you!
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|08-07-2017 - 02-09-2017||€ 1075.00||-||-||€ 153.00||-||7 nights|
|02-09-2017 - 04-11-2017||€ 650.00||-||-||€ 92.00||-||3 nights|
Only renters who booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.