This well maintained and very neat mobile home is in a nice quiet, very child-friendly camping Le Verdoyer castles in the town of Champs Romain, a charming little village in the Périgord Vert, 15 km from the rural town of Nontron. From Utrecht the distance is approximately 950 km. Ideal for those with children the nature or the peace search in combination with a luxury campsite where much experience is.
The mobile home is located on a spacious site of approximately 200 m2. The mobile home has a big wooden platform on which you have views over the campsite and the beautiful nature. Classification of the caravan, the caravan has 2 bedrooms. 1 bedroom with a 2 bed 120 x 190 cm. with large storage closet and one bedroom with 2 beds 70 x 190 also includes a built-in closet. The windows are all fitted with blinds and curtains. Furthermore, the caravan has a bathroom with sink and shower with glass door. Separately there is a toilet. The living room consists of a kitchen (with fridge-freezer and a microwave / oven) and a sitting area. The sofa can be converted into a 2 bed.
The caravan is offered including complete inventory (cutlery, crockery, coffee maker, toaster etc.
The camp is located in Chateau le Verdoyer Champs Romain, a charming little village in the Périgord Vert, 15 km from the rural town of Nontron. In the beautiful green region of the Dordogne, Limousin and Charente. Château le Verdoyer lies in this beautiful area with plenty of chestnuts and oaks, at 310m altitude. There are two pools on the camp site. There is also a water slide. There is also a large fishing lake that is full of (small) carp. The site is ideal for families with (young) children and for nature lovers. The owners are a Dutch couple who put their heart and soul commitment to their camp and do everything to make the guests as much as possible to the sentence. Almost all homes are of English or Dutch owners.
- Nontron (15 min) For the larger messages. There are several larger supermarkets
- St Saud (5 min) Small village with bakery and some small shops. Near the village is a large lake with a beach and playground equipment. Also a pavilion with a large terrace.
- Grand Etang de St Estephe (20 min) Nice big lake with large swimming beach there. Also nice to walk and there are some cafes there. A lot livelier than the lake at St. Saud
- Piegut (20 min) Village in the area known to the Wednesday market. This market is well worth a visit.
- Brantome (30 min) This town is also called the Venice of the Perigord and is well worth a visit. There are nice cozy shopping streets and you can take a boat or canoe? S rent.
- Le Barrage in Mialet (10min) Big reservoir where a trail has been laid around it. Very nice so to walk. Mialet itself is a very small town with a bakery / butcher.
We rent several mobile homes, chalets and tents in France, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands CHALET RENT VEENDAM
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|15-05-2017 - 04-06-2017||€ 315.00||-||-||€ 45.00||-||3 nights|
|04-06-2017 - 02-07-2017||€ 385.00||-||-||€ 55.00||-||3 nights|
|02-07-2017 - 09-07-2017||€ 420.00||-||-||€ 60.00||-||3 nights|
|09-07-2017 - 16-07-2017||€ 455.00||-||-||€ 65.00||-||3 nights|
|16-07-2017 - 20-08-2017||€ 700.00||-||-||€ 115.00||-||3 nights|
|20-08-2017 - 27-08-2017||€ 665.00||-||-||€ 95.00||-||3 nights|
|27-08-2017 - 10-09-2017||€ 350.00||-||-||€ 60.00||-||3 nights|
|10-09-2017 - 01-10-2017||€ 315.00||-||-||€ 45.00||-||3 nights|
|Cleaning||€ 50.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Pet(s)||€ 5.00||Per night||Pay at booking | optional|
Indoor pool + jacuzi + children covered !!