Tropical enjoyment at Piscadera Bay Resort Curacao.
Imagine: you are woken up in a tropical oasis of green by the twitter of birds. What are you doing then? Do you take breakfast on the spacious porch or walk to the pearly white beach in two minutes to take a morning swim in the ocean?
Welcome to this special home at the Piscadera Bay Resort. The tropical feeling is everywhere here, but in combination with atmospheric luxury and top comfort.
Take the two bedrooms. One has a king-size box spring bed (200x200 cm), the other has two single box spring beds. Of course both rooms have a split unit air conditioning and we can be brief about the cupboard space: more than adequate. Both the stylish bathroom and the kitchen have hot and cold running water.
Thanks to a spacious layout, a sleek design and all the necessities (large fridge, dishwasher and oven and 5-burner gas stove), the kitchen is also a feast for every (amateur) chef.
But it's all about living outside and enjoying yourself. This house is on a spacious plot (1,000 m2) with plenty of greenery and various seating areas - privacy is guaranteed. What a sultry summer evening looks like here? On the spacious porch you have a sea view. Enjoy a snack from the barbecue and a drink at the dining table for 6 and then sit back and relax in the comfortable seating area. The porch is on the windward side. That means: great cooling at the right times. In short: the place to fully enjoy tropical days and (long) evenings.
Going in? Here you will also find a comfortable seating area. Follow the latest news on the flat-screen TV or via your smartphone or tablet - Wi-Fi is of course also available. And now that we are practically working: there is a fully automatic washing machine for small and large laundry. And, also good to know: the mains voltage in the bungalow is 110/220 Volts. Plus points at a glance:
- Piscadera Bay Resort is a tropical oasis of greenery between palm trees, bougainvillea and banana plants.
- The resort has 24/7 security. Children can play wonderfully: cars have a speed limit of 15 km / h
- The resort is 2-3 minutes walk from the beaches. The Hilton and Floris Suite Hotel, with casinos, diving school, bars and restaurants are also within easy reach. Here, events are organized almost daily, such as theme dinners and performances.
- Renters of the resort have free access to Pirates Bay Restaurant and Beach Club. Here you will experience the ultimate Curaçao feeling thanks to a wonderful sandy beach with palm trees and cozy bars and restaurants for lunch and dinner (also ideal for children).
- The travel time to Willemstad and a large supermarket is only 5 minutes. Due to its central location, both the beaches on the east and west sides are easily and quickly accessible
- Conferences take place at the nearby WTC, but also the famous Curaçao North Sea Jazz Festival. You will also find facilities such as a bank, post office and ATM here.
- Piscadera Bay Resort is a 10-minute drive from Hato Airport.