Divi Divi villa is located in the Blue Bay Golf & Beach Resort, a luxury resort, with secure access 24 hours a day, 5 minutes walk from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
Our guests have FREE access to Blue Bay facilities, including:
- the swimming pool
- the private beach on the edge of a lagoon, deck chairs, shade, showers, toilets, playground for children
- 2 tennis courts (we offer free tennis rackets and balls)
Access to a world class waterfront golf with a 20% discount.
Beach dive club with a 10% discount.
10% discount on boat trips organized directly from the Blue Bay beach.
3 restaurants in the resort.
The villa is in an exceptional location, opposite the golf course, at the end of a pedestrian path. Unlike other villas in the resort, the view is beautiful and unobstructed, no one passes in front of you to go to the beach and you won't have a vis-à-vis or neighbor above or below.
In addition, a VIP welcome is reserved for you! Indeed, prices are inclusive, which is not the case for all Blue Bay villas:
- Use of water and electricity up to 0.5 m3 of water and 25 kw of electricity per day, equal to approximately 10 € / day
- 7% Tourist tax
- Fiber optic internet & Wifi
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels
- Mosquito nets on every bed
- AC and fan in every bedroom
- 3 TVs and 2 Apple TVs
NETFLIX access with channels in all languages, hundreds of movies and series
- Quality audio system: Bose speakers, inside and on the terrace.
- Nespresso machine
- Rice cooker
- Electric whip
- Gas Barbecue
- Large cool box
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- 110V and 220V plugs
- Board games
- 2 Hammocks
- Foldaway bed with extra mattress and mosquito net
- High quality wooden high chair
- 2 car booster seats
- Buckets and spades to play in the sand
- Flexible swimming noodles floats
- Snorkeling equipment for children (masks, snorkels and fins)
- beach toys (rackets, etc ...)
- Changing pad
- Crockery for baby
We recommend renting a car to discover the island & the 36 beautiful beaches. A large supermarket called Centrum with everything you need is a 5 minute drive & the airport is 10 minutes away.
The villa consists of two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms including WC. The third bedroom is smaller and shares a bathroom. Additional toilets are located at the entrance. All bedrooms have air conditioning, fans, mosquito nets and wardrobes.
The large sliding doors allow you to extend your living room to the outside and enjoy our beautiful large veranda. The large dining table for up to 8 people is perfect for outdoor dining. You will also enjoy the view from our garden lounge where you will never feel too warm thanks to the ceiling fan and the special location of our villa where there is always a little breeze. You can also choose to lie on the terrace on our sunbeds or relax in one of the hammocks. Overall, it's the perfect outdoor living room for enjoying beautiful evenings in the Caribbean.
In the garden you can see cats, iguanas, parrots, flamingos, hummingbirds, tropical birds, frogs and lizards.
Other facilities available for a fee:
- 18-hole championship golf course on your doorstep with dramatic views over the Caribbean Sea.
Pay & Play: golf license not required. A 20% discount is granted to our guests.
- Club house with restaurant & bar
- One of the best dive centers on the island right on the beach managed by Mick, with instructors and dive equipment for hire if you want to dive independently. Diving and snorkeling on the Blue Bay reef opposite the beach is a magical experience as there are many colorful fish and beautiful corals.
- Beach bar
- Massage center on the beach
- 3 restaurants
- Sports classes can be taken at an affordable rate (zumba, yoga, cross-fit pilates classes)
After booking with me, you will have access to a tourist guide that I have written over the years to help you plan your vacation. It will save you some precious time looking for activities for children, for the best beach or the nicest restaurant on the island!
Easy arrival with key box.
Our property manager will do the check-in on your arrival or the next day and she will be there to answer your questions as she has lived on Curacao for many years. She will also be there to help you if you need help in the house.