Apartment

Marazul Dive Resort Ocean view AptG1


Bon Bini at Marazul Dive Resort apartment G1. We look out over the Caribbean Sea from our apartment.

This resort exudes an atmosphere of tranquility. Ideal if you like sunbathing, swimming in our communal pool or in the open sea, snorkeling and diving. At 400 m distance you will find the beautiful Westpunt beach and a little further playa Piskadó, where many turtles have come in the last three years. A new attraction!

Welcome to your vacation spot on Dushi Curaçao!

The host, Linda

Listing online since November 2014

Verified host
Answers on average within 2 hours
Hi, I'm Linda. I was born in Curacao. Since the end of 2004, my husband Rob and I are the proud owners of apartment G1 at the cozy Marazul Dive Resort. It's a dream come true. A dream we want to share.
We hope that you will feel at home just like us and that you will enjoy an unforgettable holiday.

You pay securely online

You can pay securely with this host. Read more about payments

Veilig betalen met: MastercardVeilig betalen met: VisaVeilig betalen met: Bancontact Veilig betalen met: Giropay Veilig betalen met: iDEAL Veilig betalen met: MyBank Veilig betalen met: Sofort Banking

Rates & booking calendar

Select your arrival and departure date.

Select your departure date.

 Minimum stay  nights.
Click on the orange button to book.
Erase
  • 1 Arrival/Departure date
  • 1 Available
  • 1 No rates available
  • 1 Booked
  • 1 In option

Explanation of prices

  • Payment terms: 30% (non refundable) upon reservation, the remaining 70% one month before the planned date.

  • The invoice with the required information will be sent to you by e-mail.

  • We accept no liability for accidents, damage, theft or loss of personal belongings as well as rented objects in or around the apartments, swimming pool, terrace or garden.

  • You must arrange your own cancellation insurance.

  • For long stays you can request a special quote. Daily flights with KLM Tui or Corendin from the Netherlands to Curaçao.

Rates

Prices are per stay

From
Fri 15-Dec-2023
to
Tue 30-Apr-2024
Minimum stay 5 nights
Week € 840.00
Midweek -
Night € 120.00
Weekend -
From
Tue 30-Apr-2024
to
Sun 15-Dec-2024
Minimum stay 5 nights
Week € 770.00
Midweek -
Night € 120.00
Weekend -
From
Sun 15-Dec-2024
to
Wed 30-Apr-2025
Minimum stay 5 nights
Week € 840.00
Midweek -
Night € 130.00
Weekend -

Additional costs

Here you will find any mandatory and optional additional costs.

Barbecue
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Car park
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Cleaning
€ 80.00
Per stay
Pay at booking | required
Flow
€ -
To consumption
Pay at location | optional
Grocery package
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Interim cleaning
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Internet
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Remaining costs
€ 0.00
Per stay
Free
Tourist tax all ages
€ 0.00
Per stay
Included in price

Location & area recommendations

Additional information

One of the beautiful open beaches of Curaçao
The cave of Boca Tabla

Layout

Living room
Ground floor
40 m2

Tiled

Airconditioning

Dining corner / Dining Table

Bedroom
1st floor
40 m2

Bed: Double bed 200 x 90 cm

Bed: Double bed 200 x 90 cm

Tiled

Facilities

Accommodation type

  • Apartment

Total floor space

  • 80 m2

Sports & Recreation

  • Diving / Snorkeling
  • Sport Fishing
  • Walking
  • Watersports
  • Swimming

Travel Ideas

  • Culture & History
  • Long term rental
  • Luxury accommodation
  • Peace & quiet
  • Holiday parks
  • Sun,Sea & Beach

Heating

  • Boiler
  • Airconditioning

Internet, Wifi, Audio

  • Cable television
  • Flatscreen TV
  • Radio
  • Dvd player
  • Wifi
  • Measurements of TV in cm: (80)
  • Dutch TV channels (4)
  • Internet connection

Outdoor Facilities

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Deckchair (2)
  • Parking place (20)
  • Terrace
  • Garden
  • Garden chair(s) (4)
  • Garden table(s0) (1)
  • Porch
  • Roof terrace
  • Garden fully fenced

Privacy

  • Manager on site
  • Visible from outside
  • Complete privacy
  • Detached house

Linens

  • Bed linen available
  • Towels present (8)
  • Kitchen linen available
  • Beach towels available (4)

Facilities

  • Safe
  • Seperate toilet (2)
  • Smoking not allowed
  • No pets allowed


€ 770,-
per week from
€ 770,-
per week from
Arrival date
-
Departure date Select
  • No booking fee
  • Use our service for free!
  • You book directly with the host
You pay securely online

Others also viewed:

Flamingo Lodge JK Lodges Curacao

From per night € 125,- per week € 875,-