Many call it, we have it…
By far the most beautiful view of Curaçao with flamingos practically in the backyard.
You can enjoy the beautiful sunset on the veranda, let yourself be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves and wake up to the singing of the birds. Of course with a sea view from your bed!
The house is located on the ground floor and has its own entrance. The first floor is occupied by the two owners and their dogs.
The house has two bedrooms, each with a double bed. The main bedroom has a king-size bed and a private bathroom. The second bathroom is directly opposite the other bedroom, which has a double bed. All bedrooms are equipped with a spacious, impregnated tropical mosquito net.
The open kitchen is located in the spacious living room. An additional sleeping accommodation can be created here if necessary.
There is a hammock on the porch.
You also have a large swimming pool (5x10m) on a spacious terrace at your disposal, so completely private.
There is a Weber barbecue available.
Cas Abao is a so-called "gated community" which makes your living environment extra secure.
The houses are, as it were, placed in nature: unlike other neighborhoods, nature has plenty of opportunities and in line with that, a small private beach including a palapa is a 4-minute walk away. One of the most beautiful beaches in the world (Cas Abao Beach), where you can enjoy fantastic snorkeling and diving, is a 3-minute drive away. On the beach it is possible to rent a lounger. Food and drinks can also be purchased. In addition, there is a diving school.
The pool is cleaned twice a week.
The house can be cleaned in the meantime if requested (interim cleaning at € 75).
Some more useful information:
- Price includes: gas, water, electricity, bed linen, towels and bath towels.
- You can check in from 4 pm. Earlier if possible; surcharge per hour € 15.
- Check-out is possible until 10:00 am. You can stay longer if possible; surcharge per hour €15.
- Hato Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Willemstad Center (Otrobanda and Punda) is a 30-minute drive away.
- Supermarkets are 10 minutes drive away.
- A rental car is essential on the island. You can park this free of charge on the street in front of the door.