From Dec. 2 apartments as well as one whole for rent. A total of 12 people. Want 2 app. Rent, look at our other ads.
It is a six person apartment on the ground floor. A family bedroom with 2 beds and 2 1persoons press. bed and 1 bedroom with 2 people. bed attractively decorated in the basement.
The kitchen is fully equipped, including oven and dishwasher, and there is a cozy Austrian dining area, where you can cozy up to after dinner or where the children can play games on.
The living room features 2 leather 3 seater sofas (not sofa beds) and a TV with DVD player with all Dutch channels. There are DVDs, books and games to use.
There is also wireless internet.
The shower is quite new, so is the toilet, which is in a separate room.
It is a house where the old atmosphere of the past still feel very good and visible.
One may use the garden.
Located next to the church and supermarket where you can get fresh bread every day (except Sunday) In addition, there is a very good and affordable restaurant with cafe, where you possibly can pick up food.
From Dec. This year can be rented for large groups up to 12 people. 2 Apartments are located next to each other and create through a connecting door 1 large apartment.
Quiet location in a cozy mountain village.
- 10 min. From the Millstättersee and 10 minutes from the biggest ski area (103 km of well groomed slopes) in Carinthia.
- Sledding, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, everything. Even more spectacular if you're here, then once a husky safari, a sleigh ride with huskies.
- Skaters can indulge in Weissensee.
- A wonderful hiking area, all clearly indicated. The Mühlwanderweg is a fun trail for young and old. 5min. huis.Loopt from a mountain stream along and there are lots of seating, play area and bbq places where you can use free of charge, including wood.
- The village is starting at the edge where the Nock mountains.
- Also cycling and mountain biking trails are marked. It can be specified in the village (electric) E-Bikes and E-bikes huren.Alle routes.
- One can also Kärnten card aanschaffen.Vele discounts on attractions or even free, such as lifts, boat trips on the Millstättersee.
More info at: Additional information.
NOW WITH SKI STORAGE SERVICE! If you decide to come back, then we can offer ski storage service. We store your skis and boots warm and dry on. They are waxed your return and ground waiting for you. No more lugging your stuff to and from the resort!
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS ON:
11-3-2014 Relaxing environment, beautiful house, spacious, lovely shower, beautiful view, Wi-Fi, pretty handy kitchen, dishwasher, small shop around the corner to buy every morning fresh rolls, in no time at the ski good hosts , fun ideas for skiing and hiking and tobogganing of hosts, great shopping nearby, eating out at the neighbor (Guest), Dutch television, campfire.
It was a great week! Delicious enjoyed a wonderful place!
"Atmospheric, authentic place"
8-1-2014 Our stay at Alpentraum was delicious: the apartment is very tastefully decorated, very clean and a luxurious bathroom. You immediately get a typical Austrian feel as you enter.
Kaning The village is quiet, with very friendly people who greet you and chat with you. The view from the apartment is beautiful: snow-capped peaks, Austrian mansions and beautiful skies. Thirty meters away is a small supermarket, very convenient. The house where the apartment is located has an interesting history that goes back 300 years. It feels like coming home, and is definitely not touristy.
The owners, John and Rozanne, are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. On New Year's Eve we were delicious, freshly baked Dutch donuts ... :)
In short: a great place to unwind. And also for skiing course.