From Dec. 2 apartments also as one whole rent. A total of 12 people. Would you 2 app. rent, look at our other ads.
It is a 6 person apartment on the ground floor. A family room with bunk beds and 2 pers. bed and 1 bedroom with 2 pers. bed authentically attractively decorated on the 1st floor.
The kitchen is fully equipped, including oven and dishwasher, and there is a cozy Austrian dining area where you can cozy up to after dinner or where children can play games on.
The living room has 2 leather 3 seater sofas (no sofa beds) and a TV with DVD player with all Dutch channels. There are DVDs, books and games to use.
There is also wireless internet.
The shower is completely new, as is the bathroom, which is in a separate room.
It is a house where the ancient atmosphere of yesteryear very good feel and is visible.
One may use the garden.
Located next to the church and supermarket where you can buy fresh bread every day (except Sunday) In addition, there is a very good and affordable restaurant with cafe, where you possibly can get food down.
From Dec. to this year rent for large groups up to 12 people. 2 Apartments are located next to each other via a connecting door to make one big apartment.
Quiet location in a cozy mountain village.
- 10 min. From the Millstättersee and 10 minutes from the biggest ski area (103 km of well groomed slopes) in Carinthia.
- Sledding, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, everything. Even more spectacular if you're here, then once a husky safari, a sleigh ride with huskies.
- Skaters can indulge in Weissensee.
- An excellent walking, all clearly marked. The Mühlwanderweg is a nice route for young and old. 5min. from the huis.Loopt along a mountain stream, and there are plenty of seating, play area and bbq places where you can make use of free, inclusive, wood.
- The village lies on the edge where the start Nock.
- Also indicated there are bike and mountain bike trails. One can in the village (electric) E-Bikes and E-bikes huren.Alle routes are indicated.
- One can also Kärnten-card aanschaffen.Vele discounts on attractions or even free, such as lifts, boat trips on the Millstättersee.
More info at: Supplemental information.
NOW WITH SKI STORAGE SERVICE! If you decide to come back, then we can offer ski storage service. We store your skis and boots warm and dry on. They are waxed with your return and cut waiting for you. No more lugging your gear to and from the resort!
REACTIONS FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS ON: ZOOVER.NL
Price / quality
11-3-2014 Relaxing environment, beautiful house, spacious, lovely shower, nice view, WiFi, pretty handy kitchen, dishwasher, small shop around the corner, every morning ordered fresh rolls, in no time at the ski resort, good hosts , fun ideas for skiing and hiking and tobogganing of hosts, great shopping nearby, eating out at the neighbor (Gasthof), Dutch television, campfire.
It was a great week! Delicious enjoyed a wonderful place!
"Atmospheric, authentic place"
Price / quality
8-1-2014 Our stay in Alpentraumhotel was delicious: the apartment is very tastefully decorated, very clean and luxurious bathroom. You immediately get a typical Austrian feel as you enter.
The village Kaning is quiet, with very friendly people who greet you and chat with you make. The view from the apartment is beautiful: snowy peaks, Austrian mansions and beautiful skies. Thirty yards away is a small supermarket, very convenient. The house where the apartment is located has an interesting history that goes back 300 years. It feels like coming home, and is definitely not touristy.
The owners, John and Rozanne, are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. On New Year's Eve we were delicious, freshly baked Dutch donuts ... :)
In short, a lovely place to unwind. And, also for skiing course.