Holiday homes in Vietnam
Vietnam is a colourful pearl in southeast Asia and its rich culture and history
make it a superb destination for an exceptional holiday. Mass tourism has not yet come to the country, even though it has everything you could wish for: mountains and vibrant green rainforests, stunning beaches, picturesque villages and super-friendly people. And don’t forget: Vietnamese cuisine is one of the most delicious in the world.
Discover all of this for yourself from your holiday home in Vietnam
A holiday in Vietnam is an unforgettable experience. The highlands of Sapa, the famous Halong Bay, the Mekong Delta, hectic Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), the vibrant capital of Hanoi or the city of Hoi An with its wonderful atmosphere – there’s no chance of getting bored in Vietnam. Vietnam also provides plenty of opportunities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. A great example is Mui Ne, a surfers’ paradise where you can enjoy vast beaches and perfect places to surf
Climate in Vietnam
In Vietnam, the heat can be considerable. In the north, the rainy season lasts from March until the end of September, in the south, from May until end October. The most pleasant temperatures and levels of humidity are during the months of December, January and February.
Time Difference with Vietnam
Vietnam is six hours ahead of the UK during our summertime and seven hours ahead during the winter.
Discover one of the most beautiful countries in southeast Asia. Browse our range of private holiday homes in Vietnam now.
Fun facts about Vietnam:
- Vietnam gained independence from France in 1954. French baguettes (‘banh mi’) are still sold on every street corner.
- The city of Hoi An is home to a veritable army of tailors specialised in making clothes to measure.
- Almost 87 million people live in Vietnam! This makes it one of the top 15 most populated countries in the world.
- Many Vietnamese are happy for you to take their picture but remember to ask their permission first!
- Vietnam has a communist government, and the country’s full name is the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Last minute vacation rentals
Our newest vacation rentals
Vacation rentals with free cancellation