No holiday park, no campsite, located on a quiet, green, public road, directly behind the Duinweg (Dunesroad) in Oostkapelle.
Directly behind us you will find Chaletpark Dennenbos: you can use the take-away, pizzeria, restaurant, mini-supermarket, bicycle rental, etc.
Our bungalow has a very large, green fenced-in garden. ideal for your small children or dog.
A terrace at the front and rear.
A garden house with 2 bicycles, handwagon and bbq.
Description: Welcome to our holiday home in Oostkapelle in Zeeland! The bungalow is located on a quiet, public road, directly behind the Duinweg in Oostkapelle and has a wonderfully spacious, sheltered, fenced-in garden and you can walk to the forest, dunes, beach and sea in only 10 minutes. An ideal place to enjoy and relax .....
And ..... completely COVID proof!
The main features of the bungalow are:
- Not a holiday park
- Suitable for up to 6 people
- Living room with sofa and dining table, smart TV
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds
- Excellent WiFi connection
- central heating and decorative fireplace
- Kitchen equipped with a 4-burner gas hob, refrigerator, washing machine, kettle, dishwasher, combi-microwave, toaster and coffee maker.
- Small bathroom with shower and sink.
- Spacious, fenced-in garden with a sun terrace at the front and rear, lots of privacy, garden furniture, parasol, deck chairs.
- Garden house with a bbq, 2 bicycles for adults, handwagon and children's bicycle (for short distances)
- Dogs are welcome
We are retired and we ourselves are in our holiday bungalow many weeks a year. We rent out the weeks that we are not there.
Would you like more information, please email us? We will be happy to send you more information and photos about the house, tips about walks, trips and restaurants in the area.
- The biggest attraction is the beach and the sea within walking distance with several restaurants, snack bar, first aid, lifeguard, public showers and toilets, rental of windshields and sunbeds, etc.
- The forest and dune areas "De Manteling" and "Oranjezon" are also within walking distance and offer hours of walking pleasure. Do you know how to spot the deer, wild horses and birds of prey?
- Tip: directly behind our bungalow at "Dennenbos" a mini-supermarket, pizzeria, restaurant, bicycle rental and swimming pool (for a fee) Don't feel like making your own breakfast? Have an extensive breakfast at a nearby hotel (for a fee)
- At 4 km away the pleasant, touristic Domburg, with many nice restaurants and shops.
- Cozy villages and towns such as Veere, Middelburg, Zoutelande are certainly worth a visit
- For children, there are countless attractions, (outdoor) playgrounds, Domburg swimming pool, Mini Mundo and other outings in the area.
You pay the rent to Micazu and you later pay the additional costs to us, the owner:
Tourist tax Euro 2 pppn
A dog Euro 5 pn
Energy Euro 7 pn
Final cleaning Euro 70