A lovely vacation in the Cévennes, on the border of the Ardèche and Provence, in southeastern France in a house with swimming pool. That can at Le Miracle! Le Miracle is located in the Cevennes (south of France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Gard), in the hamlet of Les Brousses (municipality of Molières-sur-Cèze). The country is located in a small valley in the Pays de Cèze. Le Miracle is part of a 17th century Cévennes mas (farmhouse): Mas Sagnas; a former silkworm nursery. Mas Sagnas are situated in total six apartments, three of which are rented to guests. The other apartments are permanently or part-time inhabited (by the Dutch).
Le Miracle has three cozy and comfortable apartments:
• Le Miracle, 6 person apartment on the ground floor (also wheelchair accessible)
• Le Mûrier, six person apartment on the first floor
• Le Gite, 2 people on the first floor
The apartments are equipped with all the comforts and conveniences, and of course you will have access to free Wifi.
Le Miracle grounds
On the grounds of the farmhouse you will find all kinds of plants, herbs and trees, a source (natural source) and a small stream at the bottom of the terrain. There is a (common) car park at the entrance to the grounds.
The swimming pool
The pool is for all residents and their guests. It measures 4.5 x 13 meters and is 140 cm deep. On the east side leads a four meter wide staircase into the water. It is open from May / October. The pool is equipped with a salt electrolysis cleaning method. Salt electrolysis is a very good alternative to the use of chlorine and gives a light salt and chlorine pool. This allows the water feels softer, more pleasant to the skin and gives no red eyes anymore.
The house, layout and amenities
Le Miracle was rebuilt in 2014 with great care into a luxury six-person holiday home.
The house - with a surface area of ??120 m2 - is double glazed and hard floors with underfloor heating; This and the good insulation the house is cool in summer and warm in winter and comfortable. There is a wood stove, which can give extra atmosphere on a winter evening.
There is a part of the house an open Internet (WiFi) available. There are a CD player, internet radio and a DVD player (with some DVD's) presence.
• Entrance with large patio doors to the terrace on the east side of the house.
• Kitchen corner unit with induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.
• Dining area with large dining table for six (up to eight) persons.
• Desk / office
• Spacious living room with wood stove
• Bathroom with a large shower (rain shower), bath, toilet, sink, washing machine and towel radiator.
• Storage room with freezer and water heater
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Bedroom 1 with 2 bed (160 x 200 cm) and sliding door to outside
• Bedroom 2 with 2 bed (160 x 200 cm) and (a real one) on the window sill
• Bedroom 3 with 2 x 1 bed (80 x 200 cm)
On request, a high chair, a cot (with bedding) and / or a box ready to be put (free).
There are situated around the house terraces so you can always enjoy something of sun or shade. The house near the kitchen (east), you can in the morning and early
Spend the afternoon soaking up the sun. On the south side you can relax on the terrace under the big lime tree in the summer will provide the necessary shade; from this terrace you have a beautiful view over the estate and the valley.
On the north side (in the living room and bedroom) look out over the grounds and pool, and enjoy the afternoon sun.
Accessibility for disabled
• The house is located on the ground floor.
• The house is wheelchair access and patency (except 1 bedroom, which has two steps). The house is also barrier-free and all doors are 90 cm wide.
• The kitchen is equipped with adjustments for wheelchair users.
• The two paved terraces adjacent to the property are barrier free from the house accessible.
• The pool is accessible via a wide (sloping) path.
• The bathroom is spacious and accessible by wheelchair. The barrier-free and spacious shower is equipped with a (fixed) sofa. The toilet is equipped with armrests on both sides. The sink is accessible (with moveable) with the wheelchair.
• The 2nd bathroom is not wheelchair accessible
We are Lydia Schmidt and Guus Keijzer. It was our dream to buy a beautiful old restored house in southern France, to spend our holidays and to share with friends. A place where our son Djim - who was wheelchair - could also enjoy. We were in love with southeastern France, wonderful climate, beautiful scenery, nice country, nice food. And so began the search, but neither of the houses
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|04-11-2017 - 23-12-2017||€ 525.00||-||-||€ 93.00||-||7 nights|
|23-12-2017 - 06-01-2018||€ 650.00||-||-||€ 129.00||-||7 nights|
|06-01-2018 - 31-03-2018||€ 525.00||-||-||€ 75.00||-||7 nights|
|31-03-2018 - 19-05-2018||€ 575.00||-||-||€ 82.00||-||7 nights|
|19-05-2018 - 02-06-2018||€ 735.00||-||-||€ 105.00||-||7 nights|
|02-06-2018 - 30-06-2018||€ 830.00||-||-||€ 119.00||-||7 nights|
|30-06-2018 - 01-09-2018||€ 1245.00||-||-||€ 171.00||-||7 nights|
|01-09-2018 - 03-11-2018||€ 830.00||-||-||€ 119.00||-||7 nights|
|03-11-2018 - 22-12-2018||€ 525.00||-||-||€ 75.00||-||7 nights|
|22-12-2018 - 05-01-2019||€ 650.00||-||-||€ 93.00||-||7 nights|
|Deposit||€ 300.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Final cleaning||€ 75.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Reservation fee||€ 15.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
Here you will find cleaning supplies, vacuum and freeze.
Hier vindt u een ruime eettafel met 6 stoelen.
Een ruime extra zithoek.
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.