Magnificent, centrally located holiday villa with private pool in the Janwe district of Curacao. Only 7 minutes from Mambo Beach. The houses’ hilltop position ensures there is always a gentle "Caribbean Breeze”.
The villa offers room for 6 people, has three bedrooms with air conditioning, 2 bathrooms, a
beautiful fully equipped kitchen, a bar, sitting & dining area, Wifi, and cable TV. The garden is
fenced, so very private. The back and front of the villa boast various seating areas, whilst the pool
contains a large terrace and lounge area. A baby bed and high chair are available on request, as
well as various games & toys to keep the little ones entertained. All bedlinen, towels and beach
towels are hotel grade.
Want to bring your friends, parents or extended family along? Then Caribbean Breeze’s separate
apartment offers the opportunity to do so, with ample space and privacy. The apartment is well
appointed with a private dining room, bathroom, kitchen and air conditioning. Additional cost for the
apartment is Euro 30 per night.
All you need to bring is your summer clothes, sunscreen and a good mood.
- High speed internet, Wi-Fi.
- 110V and 220V
- TV lounge, including TV with English end German channels
- Multiple dining area - inside and on the outside terrace.
- Breakfast bar accommodating 5 people
- Nesspresso coffee machine
- Fully equipped new kitchen, including, dishwasher, large fridge / freezer, 5-burner gas stove and
- large oven.
- Washing machine, microwave, hair dryer, curling iron and straightener
- Fully fenced, very private garden.
- BBQ (to be used on the white stone area only).
- Private enclosed parking area for your car(s).
- Large terrace at the front of the house around the pool (8x4) including beach chairs
- Several seating areas at the back of the house.
- Child size bed, cot (travel bed), high chair, games, toys and a playhouse / slide available.
- Professional quality bed linen, towels, and beach towels.
- Just bring your own clothes and sunscreen and enjoy!
- Efficient use of energy and water is important in Curacao because of high costs. Energy and
- water will be charged based on actuals usage, and deducted from the deposit at the following
- Electricity: 0,40 per kWh
- Water: 7, - per m3.
- Tourist tax is 7%.
- Cleaning fee Euro 150,-
- Interim cleaning (on request) Euro 100,-
- Deposit Euro 500,-
- Prefer to find a stocked refrigerator upon arrival? No problem - our professional villa manager
- will take care of this.
- The pool depth is 1.60 m. Diving is not allowed for your own safety.
- The pool is not fenced. Guests with children without adequate swimming skills will need to
- consider this prior to renting the house, as we cannot be held responsibility for your children’s
About the Janwe Neighbourhood:
Janwe is a quiet and safe area, very centrally located on the southern half of the island of Curacao.
The island has approximately 35 beaches - within 7 minutes drive you will find the very popular
Mambo beach and Dolphin Academy.
It’s an easy drive to Zanzibar Beach or the Spanish Waters via Caracasbaaiweg. You will find a
large supermarket within 2 minutes drive from the villa.
The best way to get around Curac¸ao is by car. Public buses do cover the island, but service is
infrequent. If you want to explore the island on your own time, then you'll want your own set of
wheels. You can rent a car upon arrival at Hato airport or the Villa manager can arrange car rental