Relax in a closed area near the beach of Jan Thiel. Apartment under residential house. Large garden including bar. Air conditioning in bedrooms. You enter our site through an electric gate. You can park your car on our site. Security cameras present around the house.
2 bedrooms and a bathroom with hot water. Cot, buggy and high chair available. Towels and bed linen provided. In the garden there is a gas BBQ that everyone can use. There is also a washing machine that you can use if you stay with us for a longer period. We are 5 minutes by car from the beach of Jan Thiel and 10 minutes by car from Mambo. Willemstad is a 15-minute drive away. In Jan Thiel is supermarket van den Tweel (AH). Do you need a transfer to and from Hato this can also be arranged. Long term rental is also possible! Ask for the possibilities.

The host, Laura en John

Listing online since October 2022

View complete profile

Answers on average within 1 hour

We are John and Laura and we live in the Netherlands. In 2017 we fell in love with Curaçao. We knew right away that we wanted a house here. Since May 2022, our dream has come true and we are the proud owners of Kas di Jola. At the moment we are still traveling back and forth between these two worlds, but one day we will remain permanently. We would like to share our dream with you. Come and enjoy a peaceful tropical garden.

See you soon!

John and Laura

You pay securely online

You can pay securely with this host. Read more about payments

Veilig betalen met: MastercardVeilig betalen met: VisaVeilig betalen met: Bancontact Veilig betalen met: Giropay Veilig betalen met: iDEAL Veilig betalen met: MyBank Veilig betalen met: Sofort Banking

Rates & booking calendar

Select your arrival and departure date.

Select your departure date.

 Minimum stay  nights.
Click on the green button to book.
  • 1 Arrival/Departure date
  • 1 Available
  • 1 No rates available
  • 1 Booked
  • 1 In option
  • 1 Discount

Explanation of prices

Air conditioning
- Up to 5 kWH per night is included in the rental price. Additional costs of the air conditioning are deducted from the deposit and amount to € 0.65 per KwH. Meter reading will be taken upon arrival.

On request:
- Transfer from and to airport € 30.00 per single journey

Ask us about discounts/offers
- For a stay of one month or longer.

Cancellation conditions:
- Immediately after you have made a reservation, 25% of the rent must be transferred. The remaining 75% must be transferred no later than 2 weeks before the arrival date. Cancellation less than 2 months before the arrival date does not lead to any refund of monies paid.
Advice: take out travel and cancellation insurance.


Prices are per stay

Fri 25-Aug-2023
Wed 01-Nov-2023
Minimum stay 5 nights
Week € 525.00
Midweek -
Night € 75.00
Weekend -
Discount 15%
Wed 01-Nov-2023
Wed 01-Jan-2025
Minimum stay 5 nights
Week € 525.00
Midweek -
Night € 75.00
Weekend -

Additional costs

Here you will find any mandatory and optional additional costs.

€ -
To consumption
Will be deducted from the deposit
Beach towels
€ 25.00
Per person
Pay at location | optional
€ 300.00
Per stay
Pay at booking | required
Extra person (base rates apply to 2 persons)
€ 15.00
Per person per night
Pay at booking | required
Final cleaning
€ 75.00
Per stay
Will be deducted from the deposit

Location & area recommendations


Living room
Ground floor
25 m2



Dining corner / Dining Table

Bedroom 1
Ground floor
12 m2

Bed: Single bed 200 x 90 cm

Bed: Single bed 200 x 90 cm


Bedroom 2
Ground floor
10 m2

Bed: Single bed 200 x 90 cm

Bed: Single bed 200 x 90 cm


Ground floor
5 m2


Shower (1)



Type: Open

Stove: Electric (2 Cooking zones/burners)

Cutlery & Tableware


Accommodation type

  • Apartment

Total floor space

  • 52 m2

Sports & Recreation

  • Diving / Snorkeling
  • Cycling
  • Watersports
  • Windsurfing
  • Swimming

Travel Ideas

  • Child friendly
  • Maximum privacy
  • Sun,Sea & Beach

Outdoor Facilities

  • Barbecue
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Deckchair (2)
  • Parking place (1)
  • Garden
  • Garden table(s0)
  • Garden fully fenced
  • Ashtray(s)


  • Manager on site
  • Complete privacy


  • Bed linen available
  • Towels present
  • Kitchen linen available
  • Beach towels available


  • Child's chair (1)
  • Camping bed (1)


  • Security installation
  • Safe
  • Smoking not allowed
  • No pets allowed

Internet, Wifi, Audio

  • Wifi

Games & entertainment

  • (Board) games


  • Airconditioning

€ 446,-
per week from
€ 446,-
per week from
Arrival date
Departure date Select
  • No booking fee
  • Use our service for free!
  • You book directly with the host
You pay securely online

Others also viewed:

Kas Granjero

From per night € 108,- per week € 756,-