Your own villa, studio and pool!
Cas Bon Majeti. This beautiful Bonairean style villa with private pool and separate studio is built on nearly 900 square meters of land. Because the house is built on the wind, all 4 porches are nice and cool. The detached house and studio are located in a very pleasant and quiet neighborhood and are surrounded by trees and plants in a large garden.
The location is perfect; in Belnem, one of the most beautiful areas of Bonaire, close to beaches and only 8 minutes from the center of Kralendijk with its shops and restaurants and 10 minutes from Lac Bay, the windsurfing paradise and Sorobon beach. The villa can accommodate a maximum of 4 to 7 adults (including studio).
The bedrooms have good air conditioning. The combination of wind, fans and the use of highly insulating materials ensures that air conditioning is in principle unnecessary. Measures related to coronavirus
To protect your and our health, we have taken the following measures: - Enough liquid soap is available to wash your hands regularly
- With every tenant change, all contact points such as door handles are disinfected
- Spaces are sufficiently ventilated to remove any viruses present
- We respect an appropriate distance Main house
Living space: Large room with an open kitchen, loft, sitting area, TV and stereo set. Modern kitchen, fully equipped with a 6-burner gas stove, dishwasher, combination microwave and large fridge-freezer and ice cube dispenser.
Bedrooms: Two bedrooms with comfortable beds, accessible from the outside and a corridor. There is room for a cot. All bedrooms are also equipped with mosquito nets (box size), fans and modern walk-in bathrooms with shower and toilet. There is a large barbecue, washing machine, a separate guest toilet and the possibility to store diving equipment. Large stock of sheets, (bath) towels, etc. The entire house has mahogany doors with shutters. The ground floor main house can also be reached by car for the disabled if desired. Studio with porch
A detached studio with a large double bed, kitchen, air conditioning, seats and a modern walk-in bathroom with shower and toilet. Space for a cot. The studio is only rented in combination with the main house. Porches
The main residence is surrounded by 3 covered porches, 1 of which is adjacent to the pool and equipped with 5 sun loungers, a large table with 8 comfortable chairs and a large barbecue. A high chair is available. The studio has a smaller, covered porch. Swimming pool
Large swimming pool of 10 x 3 meters, with walk-in stairs, outdoor shower, lighting and accessories. Depth: 1.75 meters. Full face snorkel masks are provided. For children
For the smallest holidaymaker, we have a cot with its own mosquito net and a highchair for the large table. We also have a box with all kinds of outdoor toys. Diving on Bonaire
It is not without reason that Bonaire is called 'Divers Paradise'. Do you want to get acquainted with the wonderful underwater world, are you already a diver and do you need materials and / or a check-up or do you want to expand your skills? We have a unique collaboration with two dive schools on the island where safety and personal guidance are highly valued. This allows us to offer you a large part of the range with a very attractive discount. Ask us about the possibilities.
There is a complete ABC list available with directions, tips, information about the tourist attractions, useful addresses and everything else that makes your stay enjoyable. If desired, we provide you with additional information during your stay. Properties and location
- About 8 minutes from the center of Kralendijk
- Location: Lima / Belnem, near Sorobon / Lac Cai, kitebeach Atlantis and the public beaches Bachelors beach (within walking distance) and Donkey beach
- Ventilation: Shutters / wind / fans / air conditioning
- Voltage: 110 and 220 Volt. (220V normal European plug), WiFi, Ethernet 50 Mb
- Water: the tap water is perfectly drinkable.
- The garden is surrounded by a natural stone wall and a kadushi (cactus) hedge. At the rear there is an access for a car (disabled) Material: Almost all walls in the accommodations consist largely of EPS, a water-resistant material that is not only light, but also insulates; the interior spaces are always cooler than outdoors. On Bonaire it is usually 30-33 degrees during the day, at night it cools down to 24-27 degrees. Cas Bon Majeti is built 'on the wind', so the cooling wind almost always blows through the accommodation.
Do you need a car during your stay? Then we are happy to help you. You already have a very good pick-up from $ 40 a day!