Kaprun / Zell am See
Kaprun is a cozy and friendly Austrian village with plenty to do: mountain biking, hiking, cross-country skiing, skiing, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, nature baths, clamm, waterfalls, cycling, golf course (36 holes), museums, cities in the area, mountain hiking , visit to the glacier, toboggan run open both summer and winter, etc. Kaprun also has a very luxurious wellness center (spa). This Tauern spa complex is one of the largest in Austria. Here you can relax, but of course also go swimming or sports with the family.
In the extensive ski area Zell am See / Kaprun / Saalback Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn with 408 km you can enjoy fantastic skiing. Kaprun is very popular because of the Kitzsteinhorn, an enormous glacier at an altitude of 3000 meters, where the snow remains forever and where you can even ski in July and August. So skiing in the morning in the summer and golfing in the afternoon on the 36-hole course is a very attractive alternative.
We offer you:
- a modern furnished living room with internet, flat screen KTV
- an open kitchen fully equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic cooker, coffee maker, water, egg cooker and oven
- 2 bedrooms, one room with a double bed and one room with 4 sleeping places, both bedrooms also have flat screen TVs with DVD player
- a spacious bathroom with sink, shower, hair dryer and toilet
- in the basement of the apartment complex is the heated storage room for your skis and ski boots, which you can use for free
- spacious parking space on site
- around the apartment is a spacious terrace followed by a lawn and complete garden furniture. From the terrace you have a view of the Kitzsteinhorn all day long
- Due to the location of the apartment on the ground floor, the apartment is also ideal for a family with young children. With the pram you can reach the apartment via a private entrance without stairs
- all amenities are within walking distance, such as: Kaprun center 500 m, ski bus 50 m, various restaurants at 50 m.