Our villa is located on the beautiful Blue Bay Golf Resort.
The resort's beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on Curaçao.
There is also a lovely swimming pool, only accessible to guests.
The use of sunbeds and umbrellas is free of charge.
From the villa, you walk in a few minutes through the beautiful tropical garden, along the pool, to the beautiful white sandy beach.
Our six-person villa is fully equipped and has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a guest toilet. It contains an open concept kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, and American fridge.
Because the living room has two large sliding doors, the spacious veranda (70m2) is involved in the living space.
The veranda offers a beautiful living environment with a sitting area, dining table, and two couches.
The veranda is on two sides of the villa, surrounded by a tropical garden.
Because of this location, you can enjoy the view either in the sun or in the shade. Breakfast, dining, and drinks are, therefore, extra attractive outside.
You control the temperature in the bedrooms with the air conditioners and ceiling fans. The wooden shutters and fan in the living room keep the rest of the villa nice and fresh.
There is parking close to the villa.
Blue Bay is a fully fenced Golf & Beach Resort with 24-hour security. It is a very safe and child-friendly complex.
You have unlimited access to all Blue Bay facilities, including the beach with sunbeds and palapas, swimming pool, restaurants, bars, playground, dive shop, golf club (for a fee) and tennis courts (free).
The 18-hole golf course has a great view of the Caribbean Sea and offers a surprising challenge for players of all levels.
Along the fairway, you will encounter flamingos, pelicans, and the most diverse tropical plants. Between the teeing point and the green of hole five, you even have to hit the sea.
There is a historic clubhouse, a pro shop, and an academy.
As a guest of our villa, you will also receive a 20% discount on the green fee
Blue Bay Dive offers several unique dive sites, including the 'Wall' and the 'Garden.' At the PADI certified diving school, you can take a course and rent your equipment.
From the beach, you can walk into the Caribbean Sea and swim through the bay to the dive sites.
Also, snorkeling is beautiful in Blue Bay!
At about five car minutes away from the resort there two supermarkets, where you can buy everything, including delicious fresh products.
The resort is 8 km from Hato Airport and 9 km from Willemstad.
From Blue Bay, you can easily make beautiful trips by car. For partygoers, there is an excellent party every evening on the island.
You can eat at the many restaurants on the island. From the terraces in Willemstad, you can see the large imposing cruise ships pass by your table.
Guests of our villa we offer:
- Free, fiber optic internet (32MB download) throughout the villa
- A safe in the master bedroom
- Television with Chrome TV, you do need your subscription for this (for example Netflix)
- Silent inverter air conditioners in all bedrooms
- Fans and mood lighting on the porch
- American 110V and European 220V sockets and adapters
- Curaçao travel and diving guides and activity folders
- Our list of favorite beaches, beach clubs, restaurants, and outings.
- Cot and a wooden high chair
- Washing machine plus detergent
- Coolbox to take to the local beaches
- Beach towels
- Bath towels and bath mats
For a stay of 2 weeks, an extra set of bed linen will be waiting for you.
Our fully equipped kitchen offers you:
- Ice cold beers and non-alcoholic drinks on arrival
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, sugar, tea, etc.
- Dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, foil, trash bags, etc.
- Nespresso and American coffee maker plus coffee for the first few days
- Dishwasher, electric hob, combi-microwave, kettle, blender and toaster
Our manager lives in Blue Bay and knows the island very well. He can be reached by telephone and WhatsApp.
We are happy to help you before your arrival, but also during your stay with the planning of your holiday, including suggestions for the best restaurants, events, concerts, trips, etc.
Because the island has so much beauty to offer, we advise you to rent a car. At Hato International Airport you will find regular car rental companies, but through our manager, you can also rent a car at competitive rates.