The spacious two bedroom apartment is located on the outskirts of Königsleiten located directly on the ski Marchenwald. From the front door of the apartment Strass Erin go directly to the ski resorts of Gerlosplatte, this spacious two bedroom apartment is located on the outskirts of Königsleiten located directly on the ski Marchenwald. From the front door of the apartment Strass Erin go directly to the ski resorts of Gerlosplatte, Königsleiten, Gerlos and Zell am Ziller. Besides the apartment also begin the lessons of ski school "Unterwurzacher". Within walking distance are the supermarket, restaurants, ski rental and bars. The apartment is on the second floor and can accommodate up to 4 people.
It has a south-facing balcony. From here stupendous views Gerlosplatte, glacier and lake. Parking in the garage. Also (heated) central space for skis and boots. There is ample closet space.
The apartment is fully renovated autumn 2014. The layout and design is as follows;
- Hall with sufficient truime for coats, shoes and wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and stove.
- Kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, magentron. Also, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, coffee machine and mixer available.
- Cozy living room with (Austrian) dining area, sofa, TV and Internet. In the living area a closed room / alcove with a 2 person bed.
- The bedroom has a bunk bed.
Living area over 55m.
Rents do not include:
- Energy costs linen, towels and the like.
Smoking and pets are not allowed. Winter:
In winter the area is ideal for an active winter sports holiday. The high altitude (1600m) a snow ski area with over 170 km of pistes. Summer:
The mountain area offers enough challenge in the summer for hiking, climbing, mountain biking and much, much more. Then in the summer in the area many activities / amenities like swimming pool in Wald, toboggan run in Zell am Ziller, glaciers in Kaprun and Hintertux and the famous Krimml waterfalls. Also, there are various outdoor activities in the immediate vicinity.