The detached house built in 2007 is
- On a plot of 4000m2 in the olive groves and vineyards on the lake of Bolsena;
- At 400 m altitude and has a panoramic view from the portico
over the hills, the Lake of Bolsena with the island and the places Bisentina Bolsena, Montefascione, Marta and Capodimonte.
For the evenings, this means a fairy-lit skyline.
On a dead-end road about 1 km from a real Italian village with good facilities like supermarket, bakery, butcher, restaurant, bar, gelateria, etc.
- About 2 km from the nearest beaches on the lake.
- Right in the cultural heart of Italy: a region full of history, art, culture and local traditions. Within two hours drive away a large part of Italian heritage from the ancient and medieval history, Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- In the region called Etruria, the ancient Etruscan land between southern Tuscany and Rome. where the boundaries of the regions of Lazio, Tuscany and Umbria meet. These undiscovered and unspoilt region has much to offer in culture and nature, keeping the temperature very pleasant. You can therefore search for undisturbed tranquility and charm of the medieval and picturesque villages and towns which, in addition with special cultural treasures also again been blessed with the most diverse landscapes.
- On the edge of the largest volcanic lake in Europe: Lago di Bolsena, with an area of ??114 square kilometers and a circumference of 43 km. The Lago di Bolsena was recently voted the cleanest lake in Italy, even the drinking water supplies. On the lake of Bolsena are limited opportunities for practicing water sports.
After many years we have been impressed again and again upon returning home how quiet the silence can be, the more it demands your attention, how the ancient sacred groves can record in green. We hope that our home will fast as a home voelen.Tevreden guests have preceded you.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|01-07-2017 - 02-09-2017||€ 935.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|02-09-2017 - 29-10-2017||€ 860.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|29-10-2017 - 28-12-2017||€ 765.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Cleaning||€ 60.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Deposit||€ 250.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
Living room with doors opening onto a spacious terrace overlooking the olive grove. On this floor is a bathroom with toilet, a double bedroom with box springs, a spacious kitchen with fitted appliances and a room with a wasmachine.Een CD radio with USB connection. There is also a wood stove aanwezig.Gevulde bookcase with travel and books.
Spacious portico. From this terrace you have stunning views over the surrounding area. living room with doors to the portico. Dish TV, CD player with CDs and a well-filled bookshelves with novels, travel literature and cookbooks on the topic of Italy.
The bedroom has 2 box springs. Linen cupboard present.
double bedroom with doors to the portico.Ingericht with boxsprings.Linnenkast present.
The bathroom has a shower, a toilet and a sink. The floor is finished with natural stone.
The bathroom has a shower, a toilet and a sink. The floor is finished with natural stone. Large window overlooking the island Bisentina
***** Both the lower and upper floor has a kitchen with appliances. *****
Only renters who booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.