The campsite where our chalets are located is International Sport Camping. This is a great family campground about 250 sites and adjacent to picturesque town Porlezza on the east side of Lake Lugano. The site is suitable for young and old.
• Located directly on Lake Lugano
• has a 500m long beach
• has a slipway to the water to launch your boat
• Located 15 km from Lugano and 40 km away from Como
• has a large new pool with 3 slides, children etc. The pool is open from mid-May to mid-September and is available for free
• has a reception (English, German and Dutch), telephone, supermarket, pizzeria
• has tennis courts, playground, washing machines, bar / lake terrace
• has a sloping gravel - sand
• offers plenty of water sports such as swimming, surfing, sailing, motor boats are allowed, hard fern may (waterskiing)
• is a perfect fishing spot (deed is required)
We are Liselotte en Bouwe Groot. We live in Heiloo. Heiloo is beautiful. The house lies near the dunes and beach. It takes a twenty minutes to cycle from the house through the dunes to the beach. We fell in love with Porlezza because of its purity and authenticity. The choice is yours, peace and quiet or the energy of nearby lively towns. For each location there is something for everyone
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|24-06-2017 - 26-08-2017||€ 795.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|26-08-2017 - 09-09-2017||€ 600.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|09-09-2017 - 30-09-2017||€ 350.00||-||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Deposit||€ 100.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
The children's bedroom has a bunk bed and a single bed.
The chalets are situated in a park. All facilities are available for the kids have a great holiday. There is a children's pool and a large swimming pool with water slide. The park is located on a beautiful lake where you can enjoy swimming, boating and other water sports.
Only renters who booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.