Spacious, cozy and classic and luxurious furnished apartment rented by the Dutch in the heart of the wine village Pertegada and adjacent to the broad river Tagliamento. Not in a busy holiday, but living and real "live" between the Italians. Take advantage of one hand the rest of the country of Pertegada and other sun and beach in the bustling seaside resorts Lignano and Bibione less than 6 km away. And for golfers, a golf course (Lignano) with 18 holes less than 10 minutes away!
Pertegada (ie Latisana) is part of the municipality Latisana and located 12 km from the motorway A4, exit Latisana / Lignano (mid Venice and Trieste). From Utrecht 1290 km (route: Munich, Salzburg, Villach, Udine).
Arco del Fiume (Bow to the River) is a small project of 12 homes near the river Tagliamento on the site of a former farmhouse. The former farmer and two of her daughters live proudly in 3 of 12 properties. You walk out the door and walk directly to the river. You are free and make you free!
• The village Pertegada (2200 inhabitants) is proud of its winemakers. You are welcome to the delicious wine to taste and take home. Delicious, so fresh from the barrel! Not only will you Pertegada winemakers. The whole region is known for its good wines (from the Veneto to the 'Packages').
• Baker, butcher, small super mercato, shop-of-Sinkel, post office and ATM within walking distance
• On Friday there is even a tiny market on the central square
• Two restaurants with local cuisine and local (own) wine and a pizzeria / ristorante with delicious handmade pizzas but delicious fish and meat (and affordable wine!)
• There is even a gelateria with delicious homemade ice cream!
• Resorts such as enBibione Lignano on the Adriatic coast, 7 km away with child-friendly beaches and everything a bustling resort has to offer
• An 18 hole golf course (6 miles). Several golf courses nearby: Udine, Grado, Caorle, Trieste, Venice (Lido) etc..
• A parrot park (6 km) A fabulous Aqua Splash water park and amusement Gulliverlandia
• The village of Aquileia (57 km) is an open museum of ancient Roman culture and excavations
• Authentic (fishermen) villages as Grado, Caorle and Marano are definitely worth a visit
• Venice and Trieste (80 car mileage, but also very easily accessible by direct train from station Latisana)
• Even for avid shoppers in Palma Nova is a wonderful outlet center
• This part of the Friuli is fairly flat and good for cycling. There are beautiful paths. (2 touring bikes can meehuren)
• In the house is a comprehensive "handbook" for you. 55 pages full of tips about the area, activities, tourist tips and recommendations for restaurants and shops. After booking you in preparation for a successful holiday already a pfd version sent. While enjoying a glass of wine from a local vintner can spot this reference again quietly take. Tourist brochures are available in abundance.
We are Ad & Sjaak. Come to you enjoy the tranquility of the village Pertegada with different winemakers, you can see the hustle and bustle of the sea, beach and boulevards, on 5 min. distance. Moreover Lignano offers a fantastic 18 hole golf course, being one of the most beautiful golfcourses in Italië.Villa Greta is a combination of enjoying holidays in Bella Italia with the Dutch comforts and especially the Dutch cleanliness.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|27-05-2017 - 09-09-2017||€ 695.00||-||-||€ 99.00||-||6 nights|
|09-09-2017 - 14-10-2017||€ 550.00||-||-||€ 79.00||-||6 nights|
|14-10-2017 - 14-04-2018||€ 450.00||-||-||€ 64.00||-||6 nights|
|Bed linen||€ 0.00||Per stay||Included in price|
|Deposit||€ 300.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Energy cost||€ -||To consumption||Pay at location | required|
|Extra person||€ 50.00||Per person per week||Pay at booking | required|
|Final cleaning||€ 55.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Linen||€ 0.00||Per stay||Included in price|
|Washing machine||€ -||To consumption||Pay at location | optional|
spacious living room with antique furniture. Large sideboard as eye catcher (full of glassware, crockery etc). Also wood stove for cooler evenings (CV also available)
TV with DVD player (no Dutch channels). Wardrobe with hanging space and leggedeelte. Also seperate drawers. Double doors to terrace. Mosquito screens and shutters.
small TV (no Dutch channels)
spacious walk-in shower, hairdryer available
generously furnished and equipped. Besides built-in oven too small opbakoventje. Coffee, espresso machine and caffetiera (italian coffee canister for stove). Kettle, toaster, blender, kitchen scales, juicer, chopping boards, basic spices (10x) salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, detergent and cleaner bottles also. 'Summer herbs and tomatoes from the garden.
wat leuk een huis in een dorp. Goed toegankelijk voor mensen die minder mobiel zijn. Eigenaren heel service gericht en heel erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Ronduit klasse!!!
Prima huis, veel informatie over de omgeving is aanwezig. Gelegen tussen Triest en Venetië, de steden zijn goed te bereiken met de trein.
Wel verkeerslawaai in de achtertuin, maar aan de voorkant is het ook goed zitten.