Camping Mare e Pineta (4 stars) is located in the center of the Adriatic Riviera and offers beautiful and wide sandy beaches and pools also a great connection to Venice and Ravenna. On the beautiful and well-maintained beaches, you can enjoy the beach life and take an occasional dip in the clear sea water.
- Shops and Services: Esthetician / Massage, Hairdresser, Laundry, Solarium, Sauna, Shops (greengrocer, supermarket, pizzeria, snack / takeaway), ATM.
- Sports: Fitness, Spinning, Swimming pools (swimming cap compulsory), Cycling, Basketball, Bowling, Canoeing, Volleyball (beach), surf, football, tennis (beach).
- Other Services: Wifi internet, air conditioning, Surf School, Kano School and opportunity to learn archery, Animation.
The mobile homes are about 8x3 meters, all on nice big pitches, walking distance from the beach. Furthermore, the mobile home with bathroom, separate wc, living room / kitchen and two separate bedrooms.
Each accommodation is fully equipped including comforters, pillows, kitchen equipment, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and air conditioning (for a fee). There is also a free high chair and cot (cot) is present. Cars can park directly next to the mobile homes.
The mobile homes can accommodate up to six people (one two-bed, one bunk bed, two single beds and one sofa bed), the 6th person could possibly sleep on a sofa bed in the living room. Outside under your porch is present outdoor furniture: table, chairs and sun loungers and mostly a laundry rack.
Thanks to its strategic location, between Ravenna, Bologna and Venice, you can easily make various day trips from Camping Mare e Pineta.
Possible day trips:
- Venice (capital of the Veneto region and world famous for its historic center with its many channels)
- San Marino (the oldest existing state and constitutional republic in the world)
- Trips to Ravenna, Bologna, Ferrara Comacchio or example
- Several nice Italian markets close (almost every day of the week)
- Modena (Museo Ferrari)
- World-famous Postojna Cave in Slovenia (about an hour away)
- Italy in Miniature Viserba Rimini
- Fiabilandia-Rimini (family amusement park in fairytale atmosphere)
Managing holiday rentals in Italy - France - Belgium - Netherlands.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|03-09-2017 - 30-09-2017||€ 315.00||-||-||€ 45.00||-||3 nights|
|Airconditioning||€ 25.00||Per week||Pay at booking | optional|
|Cleaning||€ 50.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Pet(s)||€ 35.00||Per week||Pay at booking | optional|
The site has four pools and located right on the (private) beach
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.