The house has two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom (with bath, shower and toilet), a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room (washer and dryer) .The first bedroom has a double bed. The second bedroom has a bunk bed, with upper bed and the lower bed 90 x 200 140 x 200 large is.In the living room is a double sofa bed. Beside the sofa bed are in the living room:
- A desk as a workplace
- Wi-Fi is included in the rent
- Smart TV with internet access
- TheTV has nine foreign channels (such as DR1, SVT1, NRK1, British BBC, Sky News, France 24, Boomerang, VH1 and National Geographic).
- A Blue Ray Player (CD, DVD and Blue Ray DVD) .In the kitchen has the following equipment available: microwave, electric oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and koelvrieskast.Tevens is in the kitchen with the dining table six chairs.The house in late 2015 fully re ingericht.Voor guests traveling with small children there is a baby bed and a high chair for the dining table (no extra charge). If you are traveling with a child please let us know in advance so we can put eea ready beforehand.
All spaces are accessible for guests. For guests with a (rental) car, there is parking on (*CONTENT HIDDEN*). Interaction with Guests. We live not in Iceland. An administrator is responsible for the cleaning and necessary repairs. If the need for the deployment of the administrator, then you can reach us via e-mail. We will ensure that the manager then contact guests opneemt.Bij arrival the guest receives a starter with a dishwasher tablet was a wax tablet for color and white) and a tea towel.
The linen and towels are included in the price.
Selfoss is a small town with approximately 6,000 inhabitants. The town lies on the main road between Reykjavik and the main attractions in South IJsland.Selfoss offers good facilities, such as a number of supermarkets, restaurants (KFC, Dominos, Subway, Chinese, etc.), a swimming pool, ATM and banking. In addition, in Selfoss a hospital, dentist and doctor aanwezig.Er is a good bus service to and from Reykjavic. The cost of a ticket is approximately ISK 1 600 (EUR 12). There is also a bus service to other parts of Iceland.
The house is a good base to admire Iceland's natural wonders, the from there to the south coast (such as Geysir, Blue Lagoon, Landmannalaugar, Vik, Thorsmork, etc) .If guests like horseback riding, you can head over to Hveragerdi (a town 10 minutes away from Selfoss) .A book with photos and suggestions for day trips is present in the home, along with leaflets an interesting places to visit or do.
Other things you should pay attention
On request we can help with the preparation of the trip. In this way, we want to ensure that our guests can fully enjoy their trip, thereby minimizing the existing natural beauty missen.We will travel frequently to Iceland and have some Icelandic friends, enabling us to advise our guests the sights, interesting routes and scenic views.
Guests are asked to use the house and the decor as if it were their own.
- It is prohibited to smoke in the house.
- (House) animals are not allowed in the house.
- Guests are, to use Icelandic asked to remove their shoes in the hall.
- Guests are asked after their stay at the house tidy behind.
We are Fred and Judith Litzouw. We are married and have 3 kids. We love Iceland that much that we decided to buy a house in Selfoss to go more and more often. Next to that we want others to enjoy Iceland as much as we do. By renting the house we can do that. We have 20 years of experience in Iceland so we can help you planning your trip. What to do and don't. Where to rent a car, where to go for horsebackriding, etc.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|Cleaning||€ 75.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
In the living room is a large couch which is also a sleeping couch. Besides that there is a large smart tv with a blue ray player.
All that is normal is in the bathroom. Also a hairdryer.