The house has two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom (with bath, shower and toilet), a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room (with washer and dryer) .The first bedroom has a double bed. The second bedroom bunk beds, where the upper bed and the lower bed 90 x 200 140 x 200 large is.In the living room is a double sofa bed. In addition to the sofa bed are in the living room:
- A desk as a workplace
- Wi-Fi is included in the rent
- A Smart TV with internet access
- TheTV has nine foreign channels (eg DR1, SVT1, NRK1, British BBC, Sky News, France 24, Boomerang, VH1 and National Geographic).
- Blue Ray Player (CD, DVD and Blue Ray DVD) .In the kitchen is the following equipment present: in the kitchen microwave, electric oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and koelvrieskast.Tevens is the dining table six chairs.The house at the end of 2015 fully re ingericht.Voor guests traveling with small children there is a baby bed and a high chair to present at the dinner table (no extra charge). If you are traveling with a child please let us know in advance so we can put eea ready beforehand.
All areas are accessible to guests. For guests with a (rental) car is a parking area available.
Interaction with Guests. We live not in Iceland. An administrator is responsible for cleaning and necessary repairs. If the need for the deployment of the manager, we can be reached via e-mail. We will ensure that the manager then contact guests opneemt.Bij arrival, the guest will receive a starter kit with a wax tablet to tablet detergents for color and white wax) and a tea towel.
The linen and towels are included in the price.
Selfoss is a small town with about 6,000 inhabitants. The city lies on the main road between Reykjavik and the main attractions in South IJsland.Selfoss offers good facilities including a number of supermarkets, restaurants (KFC, Dominos, Subway, Chinese, etc.), a swimming pool, ATM and banking. in addition Selfoss is a hospital, dentist and doctor aanwezig.Er is a good bus service to and from Reykjavic. The cost of a ticket is approximately ISK 1,600 (EUR 12). There is also a bus service to other parts of Iceland.
The house is a good base to admire from there the natural wonders of Iceland's south coast (such as Geysir, Blue Lagoon, Landmannalaugar, Vik, Thorsmork, etc) .If guests like horse riding, you can get the best Hveragerdi (a place 10 minutes from Selfoss) .A book with photos and suggestions for day trips is present in the house, together with leaflets an interesting places to visit or do.
Other Things Where to Look
Upon request, we can assist with the planning of the trip. In this way, we want to ensure that our guests fully enjoy their trip, thereby minimizing the existing natural beauty missen.We will travel frequently to Iceland and a number of Icelandic friends, so we can advise our guests the sights, interesting trails and scenic views.
Guests are invited to use the house and the device as if it were their own.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the house.
- (House) animals are not allowed in the house.
- Guests are, to use Icelandic invited to remove their shoes in the hall.
- Guests are asked after their stay to leave the house tidy.
We are Fred and Judith Litzouw. We are married and have three children. We would keep much of Iceland in 2014 that we decided to buy a house in Selfoss to and enjoy more to Iceland of the country. We also want to give others the opportunity to also enjoy Iceland as we do. By renting, we can contribute. We'll be there for 20 years, so may well help with include planning the trip if desired. Where to go, where to rent.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|01-04-2017 - 01-05-2017||€ 910.00||-||-||€ 130.00||-||2 nights|
|01-05-2017 - 01-09-2017||€ 1120.00||-||-||€ 160.00||-||2 nights|
|01-09-2017 - 01-10-2017||€ 910.00||-||-||€ 130.00||-||2 nights|
|01-10-2017 - 16-12-2017||€ 770.00||-||-||€ 110.00||-||2 nights|
|16-12-2017 - 06-01-2018||€ 910.00||-||-||€ 130.00||-||2 nights|
|06-01-2018 - 01-04-2018||€ 770.00||-||-||€ 110.00||-||2 nights|
|Cleaning||€ 85.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
In the living room is a large couch which is also a sleeping couch. Besides that there is a large smart tv with a blue ray player.
All that is normal is in the bathroom. Also a hairdryer.