Apartment in the heart of the beautiful Budapest. The apartment overlooks the parliament building and within walking distance of the Danube. The building was built in the early 1900s Jugendstil. The apartment is located, there is an elevator to the 3rd floor.
I have listed below some brief sightseeing written for you, you should not miss.
- Both in summer and in winter, you can go swimming in the beautiful thermal baths
"Szechenyi Furdo", both indoor and outdoor pools with various
themperaturen of 17o to 45o, highly recommended!
- A visit to the freedom square off at Hosok ter here is: the agricultural museum, art museum, the old zoo, an amusement park, circus, not to mention a large city park, in the winter there is also a skating rink. (On this rink was once rintje ritsma world champion)
- With the red metro line to "Battyany to" and then walk or take the bus (varbusz) to Matthias Church (here's Sissi gekronigd) and vissersbastiljon with its beautiful views over B'pest. From here you can also easily walk to the royal palace and the castle. Just behind the Matthias Church is an old underground hospital from the time of the 2nd World War, the Lovas Ut. is definitely worth
- With the yellow tram line 2 or 2 to "Fovam to" now you are near the old market halls, where daily fresh fruit, vegetables and meat is sold.
- If you are in (Kalverstraat) cross the street you walk Vaci Ut of B'pest
- With the yellow metro line to "Opera", here is the great State Opera B'pest, you can live a natural representation by or do a tour of the beautiful building.
- With the red line to "Astoria", and from there to walk the Jewish Synagogue (largest in Europe), it is also nice to here as some walking around this neighborhood.
- By tram 2 or 2 to "Fovam to" now take bus 47 or 49 to cross the bridge, at the Gellert Hotel (also has a lovely bath), get off and then walk out to the Gellért Hill with the Citadel and the Statue of Liberty.
- In clear weather, a beautiful view and you can see the 6 bridges over the Danube.
- With the red line to "Batthhyanyter" now to buy a train ticket for the Hev (this train goes beyond the boundary of B'pest) and go to Szentendre, which is a picturesque village outside Budapest
- By tram 2 or 2 to "Vigado" around here you can purchase tickets for a cruise on the Danube.
- If you go right into the apartment to the Szent Istvan Ut, street crossing, turn right and after about 400 meters you have to drive West, now go underground and Westend City Center track, then you are in a shopping center about 400 stores.
- As for restaurants, there are too many to mention, if you like good wine keeps you should definitely look at the neighbor the "Tokajbar" a wine to drink, here come the many gallery owners from the neighborhood, a glass of wine after work drink
We wish you again a lot of fun in this beautiful city !!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Evelien van Bussel, 22 years ago I was with my husband and children first encounter with Hungary. A country with beautiful nature, a population that has the hospitality and friendliness of paramount importance, a country of delicious wines and exquisite cuisine, a country with the largest freshwater lake in Central and Western Europe and in addition a wonderful climate with warm zomers.Kortom, Hungary has stolen our hearts!
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|03-01-2017 - 31-08-2017||€ 330.00||-||-||€ 50.00||-||3 nights|
|31-08-2017 - 01-10-2017||€ 295.00||-||-||€ 44.00||-||3 nights|
|01-10-2017 - 20-12-2017||€ 275.00||-||-||€ 41.00||-||3 nights|
|20-12-2017 - 02-01-2018||€ 310.00||-||-||€ 44.00||-||3 nights|
|Cleaning||€ 30.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
|Linen||€ 0.00||Per stay||Free|
|Pet(s)||€ 1.00||Per night||Pay at booking | optional|
|Reservation fee||€ 25.00||Per stay||Pay at booking | required|
The spacious living room is comfortably furnished with attractive furniture, there is also a TV ned.Kleuren aanwezig.Als you look out the window you see the tower of the parliament
The ceilings of the apartment are 4 meters high. 2 pers. can in this room on the mezzanine between sleep
This sleeping place for 2 persons is created a void that is in the kitchen.
The bathroom has a bath with shower, sink and toilet
The large kitchen is fully equipped with all modern conveniences. Great seating for 6 people. The atrium can 2 people. sleep
Door de centrale ligging van het appartement is het een ideaal vertrekpunt voor verkenning van de prachtige stad Budapest. Het appartement is heel sfeervol en gezellig ingericht.
Ligging erg goed, bijvoorbeeld vlakbij magarit eiland met zwembaden, vele grasvelden en recreatiemogelijkheden.
Huis is netjes en sfeervol maar wat ouderwets ingericht. Er zijn twee hoogslapers. In de zomer is het wel warm om daarop te slapen.
Ik geef eigenlijk een 7
Prima appartement om Budapest te verkennen. Zeer centraal gelegen. Openbaar vervoer aan het eind van de straat.