In southern France between Marseille, Aix en Provence and Toulon is Nans
les Pins. On the edge of this picturesque French village is the
small and spacious, luxurious villa park residence "La Vallée
de la Sainte Baume ", directly adjacent to the beautiful 18 hole golf course
"Golf de la Sainte Baume" Nans les Pins. A lovely location
to enjoy the tranquility, greenery and sun. Also according to the
consumer (*CONTENT HIDDEN*)s, this involves a toppark.
The park has 26 spacious villas offer privacy.
This spacious luxury detached villa in Provencal style offers a lot of privacy and has a private pool.
- Detached surrounded by a large garden
- Suitable for 6 persons
- With private swimming pool with pool alarm
- Fully furnished
- Free WiFi
- Spacious, fully furnished living room including DVD and TV (Dutch and international channels).
- Modern kitchen with microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, Nespresso
- Double bedroom with full bathroom with shower
- Hall with separate toilet
- Garage / storage room with washer and dryer
- Two double bedrooms.
- Complete bathroom with shower and toilet
Résidence La Vallée de la Sainte Baume
* Reception with Dutch, English, German and French-speaking manager couple
* Various forms of service and amenities (bread, ice cream, linen hire)
* Communal tennis court, bocce court, playground, soccer and table tennis.
* Limited number of mountain bikes for hire
* Résidence La Vallée de la Sainte Baume is located in the green
Hinterland at the foot of the imposing Sainte-Baume massif, near
the historic town of Saint-Maximin la Sainte Baume and yet
Just 40 minutes from the beach!
* The center of the charming and typical French village of Nans-les-Pins is located about 3 km.
* From the villa park to make all kinds of trips like
Aix-en-Provence (the city of painter Paul Cézanne, 45 min), the Cave
Mary Magdalene in the Sainte-Baume massif (15 min), the mundane,
but very cozy port of Cassis (30 min), the 'Vieux Port' of
France's second city Marseille (40 min) and the Gorges du Verdon (1 hour)
or a day at the beach at Les Lecques (40 min).
* Plenty of walking and cycling trails in beautiful surroundings with small, typical southern French towns and various, colorful markets.
* An 18-hole golf course is 3 km away where you can golf at a discount and enjoy the beautiful course.
We, Claudia and Frederick, managing since 2007 with great pleasure the beautiful resort "Residence la Vallee de la Sainte Baume" in the Provencal village of Nans les Pins. If you want to enjoy a well deserved vacation in one of the luxury villas on the park, book quickly. You will not regret it! Soon in Nans les Pins.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|21-04-2018 - 19-05-2018||€ 1141.00||-||-||€ 163.00||-||5 nights|
|19-05-2018 - 23-06-2018||€ 1757.00||-||-||€ 251.00||-||5 nights|
|23-06-2018 - 07-07-2018||€ 2135.00||-||-||€ 305.00||-||7 nights|
|07-07-2018 - 18-08-2018||€ 2464.00||-||-||€ 352.00||-||7 nights|
|18-08-2018 - 25-08-2018||€ 2135.00||-||-||€ 305.00||-||7 nights|
|25-08-2018 - 08-09-2018||€ 1757.00||-||-||€ 251.00||-||5 nights|
|08-09-2018 - 29-09-2018||€ 1141.00||-||-||€ 163.00||-||5 nights|
|Bath linen||€ 7.50||Per item||Pay at location | optional|
|Bed linen||€ 9.50||Per person||Pay at location | required|
|Beds made on arrival||€ 19.95||Per person||Pay at location | required|
|Deposit||€ 450.00||Per stay||Pay at location | required|
|Final cleaning||€ 90.00||Per stay||Pay at location | required|
|Tourist tax from 13 years||€ 0.75||Per person per night||Pay at location | required|
Real tenants, real opinions.
100% real tenants, real opinions.
Onze vakantie in deze villa was echt top. Alles was keurig verzorgd en de mooie foto's op de website laten echt zien hoe het is. Ook de ontvangst en service van de receptie was zeer correct. We hebben ontzettend genoten van deze vakantie en zouden werkelijk niet weten wat voor op- of aanmerkingen we erbij zouden moeten plaatsen. We komen graag. nog eens terug.
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.