2017 to book now.
La Souris Grise, a great holiday complete with fantastic views, private pool, privacy and free WiFi Internet. Just outside the village Siran - Minervois, in the rural hamlet Najac, is nice and quiet in its own grounds of 3700 m2 at a higher South Slope. Naturism possible ..
From the living room and the terrace you have a beautiful view over the vineyards and villages of the Minervois. On a clear day you are watching is 85 kilometers far to the Pyrenees. As night falls change this view in a sea of ??twinkling lights under the fantastic starry sky.
In the summer, give your octagonal pool, a delicious coolness with a diameter of 5.50mu. Your pool is cleaned on fixed daily period specified in your villa. On the terrace, with partial pergola, which is covered has a dining table, 4 chairs, 4 deck chairs with table, chairs with cushions, parasol and a barbecue ..
The beautiful surroundings invite you to make walking or cycling tours or excursions. Parking next to the huis.In the garden is the rotary dryer.
The house, total 50m2, modern, clean and well cared for. Comfort comparable with 3 stars. Ideal for 2 people. The cozy living room is contemporary with 1 sofa, coffee tables, two armchairs, wooden dining table with four chairs and cupboard with Bluetooth Micro system with radio, CD, USB etc. TV with satellite receiver for Dutch and other foreign channels. Kitchen area is compact but complete, with double door fridge / freezer, filter coffee maker, Senseo and microwave.
From the hallway to get through two doorways, which can be closed with curtains in the bedroom with double windows and wooden shutters, a large wardrobe with plenty of hangers and closet with oastrijkplank, iron and vacuum cleaner. Double bed of 140x 200 cm with slatted frame and good mattress. Through the hallway you enter the separate toilet and bathroom with heating, shower, sink, washing machine and water heater.
WHO ARE WE ? YOUR SECURITY? 100%.
As owner / landlord, we have been known for years and registered with the municipality and Siran Le Tourisme Service Olonzac, so 100% security for you. See also the reviews will which we received ..
RENT 2016 - 2017 INCLUDING:
Key on arrival at key safe at villa;
- Bed linen for the 1st and 2nd person;
- Beds made on arrival;
- Electricity to 110 kWh per week, refer to electricity;
- Water consumption;
- Free unlimited internet -WiFi-;
- Dutch satellite TV;
- Fan in bedroom;
- Roller screen in the bedroom;
- Parasols on the terrace;
-Personal Assistance if needed and fast service during emergencies and or malfunctions related to the holiday.
DEPOSIT: € 250, -
The following costs are deducted from the guarantee:
Cost more electricity consumption above 110 kWH per week 0.20 per kWH.
Cost any damage, breakages, loss, damage, etc.
ALSO FOR RENT ...
* Tools and change of bed linen: € 12, - per person. Rent bedlinen is mandatory for hygiene.
* Towel Package includes per person: 2 towels, 2 towels, 2 washcloths 12, - per person and thereby per rental villa: 1 bath mat, two tea towels, 2 kitchen towels, 2 guest towels, 2 dishcloths, scourer and one mop.
* Beach towel € 6, - per item.
* Crib including bed linen, highchair, € 10, - per item.
* Pets are welcome in consultation, € 35, - per pet.
* Any additional services optional.
All the aforementioned items e / o will where appropriate, be deducted from the deposit.
From Saturday to Saturday.
AN OPTION ?
Send us an email and we see the possibility for an option on the desired period.
Payment upon booking, 40% of the rental fee + € 15, - booking fee. The remaining rental amount 60% deposit must be paid at least 70 days before your arrival. When booking from 70 days before arrival date the payment must always be paid at one time.
Siran, is 3 kilometers from Najac, is a lively wine village with a bakery, its pub and two restaurants. Siran - Minervois is central to Narbonne, Carcassonne and 31 kilometers, 33 kilometers and 40 kilometers from the beautiful southern French beaches. Spain is one hour drive away. Olonzac 8 kilometers, every Tuesday morning has a large lively market. Beautiful old villages and towns are there to shore and label in the area, such as Minerve and Carcassonne. The Canal du Midi with the many locks is a fun attraction is also the Lac de Jouarres 5 kilometers from La Souris Grise. Nature is fantastic with mountains, trees, unusual plants, scenery, and rocks. In the valleys you will find the vineyards, grapes are picked early October.
Bonjour, With personal attention, care and attention to detail we rent, Dutch owners, Rob & Helma in Siran our recent luxury villas. Book and enjoy the climate, natural beauty, privacy, tranquility, space and beautiful locked and views in the beautiful Minervois. In our villa you will be the guest for whom we all like to arrange clearly beforehand. You have questions? mail us, we will reply immediately. The calendar is t / m updated today. Sincerely from Siran, Rob & Helma