The cottage is on the edge of Lapeyre, 24300 Augignac, a small village in the Dordogne with about 25 houses. The area offers many hiking and cycling trails through forests and along lakes. The cottage has 4 bedrooms (master bedroom with two beds and a sofa bed in the living room), if you want to celebrate holidays with more people, you can rent the house. The house has 2 beds.
The cottage consists of:
- Living room with fireplace and kitchen;
- Bedroom on the first floor;
- Bathroom on the first floor with bath,
sink and bidet;
- Toilet on the first floor;
- Some terraces and
- Heated pool.
The decor is very complete and offers include: a 5-burner gas / electric oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, refrigerator, barbecue, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The area is wooded and has many small lakes. Hiking and cycling through the forests and along lakes. In the immediate
- Saint-Estèphe with a large recreational lake, canoeing opportunities, restaurant, snack bar, playgrounds, sunbeds, guarded beach, Roc Branlant (movable stone);
- Saint Jean-de-Cole, une des plus beaux villages de France, with castle, church from the 10th century, Abbey, Roman bridge;
- Piégut, with the traditional weekly market on Wednesday;
- Brantome, very picturesque, with moat, canoeing opportunities, church, abbey and the weekly market on Friday;
- Bourdeilles, with castle;
- Villars with caves and Chateau de Puyguilhem;
- Castles and many other attractions.
First click on your arrival date then on your departure date.
You only have to click on your departure date. Or choose a different arrival date.
|01-09-2017 - 01-11-2017||€ 350.00||-||-||€ 50.00||-||7 nights|
|Cleaning||€ 75.00||Per stay||Pay at location | optional|
The ground floor of the cottage has a living room with open kitchen.
The pool is equipped with a certified cover. Water treatment salt electrolysis, so no chlorine!
Real tenants, real opinions.
100% real tenants, real opinions.
We hebben een fantastische vakantie gehad in Elleari. We werden vriendelijk ontvangen door de heer des huizes. Het huis is geweldig met heel veel extra's. Volledig en gezellig ingericht. Alle faciliteiten in en om het huis zijn privé en helemaal voor jezelf. Mooi gelegen in een klein gehucht. Supermarkt op 6 km. Mooi zwembad en grote tuin. Zeer geschikt voor gezinnen met kinderen evenals ouderen. Door de vele trappen is het minder geschikt voor mindervalide. Er is genoeg te beleven in de regio. Rust of actieve vakantie? Elleari een super accommodatie voor beide doelen.
Only renters who have booked through the Micazu booking calendar can write a review. Then we know for certain that the ratings are from tenants who have actually been in the holiday home.
We find reviews very important, both the positive and the negative. When evaluating your stay in a holiday home, we ask that you to take the following guidelines into account:
Reviews should be about the rented holiday home
The most useful reviews are detailed and help others make better decisions. We ask you to simply review the holiday home and leave other things out of the review.
Respect the privacy of others
Do not include email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar information from others in your review.
Reviews must be respectful
We expect you to write family friendly reviews.
This is not allowed:
Ratings that do not comply with our guidelines can be removed and will no longer be included in the average grade.