Villa Tournesol -villanr. 86- is the largest villa of 145 m2 on the Les Rives de l'Ardèche villages. This beautiful holiday home can accommodate 2-6 people but can also be used by 8 people at an additional cost of € 200 per week.
There are 3 (4) bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bedrooms provide access to the garden via patio doors. The house is built against the hill and is therefore characterized by high altitude differences. The architect has made optimal use of the design. The result is therefore a spacious and beautiful property, personally and privately furnished by the owners, with various covered terraces. There is also a large piece of grass, ideal for the children to play well.
At this holiday villa you can easily park your car.
Entrance to the spacious living room with dining area and from there to the luxurious open kitchen and terrace. The house is modern and very complete and comfortably furnished. There is Wifi internet, Dutch television reception and div. Other foreign channels such as BBC world and CNN, there is a CD and DVD player, a large seating area with sofa and armchairs and a spacious dining area.
- In Ardèche you often live outside: therefore, seats have been created on the various terraces. Of course, no sun loungers and an electric griddle are missing. You can look up the sun here, but if you prefer to eat or read in the shade, look for a nice place on one of the terraces. .
- A 2-minute walk is the general swimming pool with separate shallow children's play area. There is a water parasol placed for extra fun and cooling. Around the pool are dozens of luxury sun loungers and the wicker parasols complete the picture. At the pool there is a sale of ice creams, lemonade, beer and wine, and snacks are also sold during the high season.
- Through the reception under Dutch management you can also book one of the many canoe trips. You will be picked up by a van and returned to the end afterwards. The key management and your contact point during the holiday are in good hands by 2 Dutch speaking ladies.
- You know that as a guest of Villa Tournesol you are also welcome to the 2 tennis courts, the playground, the table tennis table, the 3 bowling alleys, the basketball court / football pitch and you can participate in the activities organized during the high season. ?
- In short: a holiday at this villa park and in this holiday home is for enjoyment and relaxation. Everything is there for you!
Layout Holiday Home Villa Tournesol:
- Has a spacious living room with sliding doors, sofas and armchairs, coffee table, dresser, large dining table with 8 chairs, doorway to the open kitchen with dishwasher, hob, oven / microwave. For your convenience there are some herbs and supplies like sugar, salt, foil etc.
- The spacious modern kitchen gives access to the large terrace at the front and side of the house.
- Here you have a unique view of the villa park and the river.
- On this floor you will find a spacious bedroom with patio doors to the garden and a bathroom.
- Via the stairs you will find the lower floor with two more bedrooms, plus the 2nd bathroom.
- The staircase has a ladder gate so that small children are given safety.
- The house has a separate toilet (3 in total), wardrobe and a laundry room.
- The garden is generous and is located around the house. You can sit everywhere There are various garden sets and benches set up. Enough choice where you want to have breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner or wine!
This wrote several tenants in the guestbook :
- We want to let (my husband and I) know that our family has enjoyed the stay in your house. Everything was perfectly arranged, and all information was very useful. The house exceeded our expectations, especially the beautiful location of the gardens / terraces. We hope to return again, if this is possible of course.
- Beautiful villa and beautiful view-Villa 86 we will definitely remember
- After all the trips, you can relax in your villa; Really a place to come back-Villa Tournesol is indeed provided with all the comforts.
- Have a nice holiday in this very beautiful villa and beautiful surroundings
- We enjoyed your fantastic home and tasteful decor, the collection of books and the paintings on the walls
- Lots of use of the swimming pool and the river-We have spent a lot of holidays in France, but your house has the feeling that you feel "at home"
- It's nice that you have got it complete with stairwells, high chair, cot and even toys!