SUN SEA BEACH Centrally located with the Sea and Beach around the corner. comfortable for 2-4 pers.
In the middle of the luxury clothing stores, with a neighborhood supermarket, butcher, bakery, caterer next door.
Fully furnished and equipped with a quality sofa bed with a new comfortable thick mattress for 2 people, blackout curtains, leather relax, table, 4 chairs + 2 armchairs, WI-FI, flat screen with digital cable TV, etc..
Super-equipped new open kitchen including dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, induction hob and extractor hood, combination microwave and oven, plus easy-to-use regular microwave, coffee maker and kettle, toaster, mixer, etc.
There is 1 closed bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with sink, storage cupboard, shower and toilet.
The garage box under the building is super handy and is connected to the elevator right in front of the apartment and offers space for a car, beach sails and storage for beach equipment. There are also 2 identical folding bicycles.
Sun-sea-beach with its traffic-free seawall and the largest yacht harbor in Northern Europe. Nieuwpoort-bad has all the assets for a successful holiday for gourmets.
Stroll along the traffic-free dike, lie down on the warm, wide sandy beach or in the sand dunes out of the wind. Shopping in the 1 km long hip shopping street with all luxury brands, and then enjoying a delicious fish dish in a restaurant with a view of the sea.
Nieuwpoort, with its fish market, is the capital of fresh fish! At the Kaai, the restaurants serve the fish caught this morning on your plate today
A bike ride to and a romantic stroll on the pier and the promenade with a view of the sailing boats, to enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony in the evening after a walk on the wide sandy beach. On the pier you walk straight into the sea to the lighthouse, and the kilometre-long pedestrian promenade with a view of the sailing yachts in the yacht harbour.
- The marina of Nieuwpoort has around 2000 berths
- On warm days it is wonderful to cool off on the pier that runs 700 m into the sea to the lighthouse.
- Here you can also catch a fish or take a trip with the ferry.
- The Nieuwpoort fish market with daily supply where fresh fish is written with a capital letter
- The seawall is teeming with restaurants and terraces with a view of the sea!
- Het Kompas, brasserie Casino, t marmietje, t Boothuis and also Chagall with a cozy beach bar.
- The many fish caterers and fresh butchers offer delicious prepared dishes
- Fresh tasty fries asoom, pizza and burgers across the street from the apartment, make yourself comfortable
- Typical entertainment is a go-kart ride on the seawall, or a mountain bike ride in the dunes.
- The coastal tram will take you anywhere from Knokke to De Panne. even to the entrance of Plopsaland .
- In the coastal town of St Idesbald, be sure to visit the Paul Delveaux museum
- In the neighboring municipality of East Dunkirk you will find ideal relaxation in the new Golf Ter Hille
- The picturesque de Haan with its well-preserved coastal villas from days gone by,
- Ostend called the queen of seaside resorts and a visit to the sailing ship the Mercator "
- The green hinterland invites you for an exploratory bike ride
- Historic cities such as Ypres with the Last Post at the Menin Gate every day at 8 pm
- The memorial Zonnebeke-Passchendaele, the West Flemish mountains, Kemmel
- Known in Diksmuide by lovers of Belgian History is "the death row
- and not to forget: Romantic Bruges and Damme are an ideal day trip!