SUN SEA BEACH Centrally located with Sea and Beach around the corner. comfortably Fri 2-4 pers.
In the middle of the trendy clothing stores, with a neighborhood supermarket, butcher, bakery, caterer next door.
Completely refurbished and equipped with a quality sofa bed with new comfortable thick mattress for 2 people, blackout curtains, leather relax, table, 4 chairs + 2 seats, flat screen, etc..
Super-equipped new open kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, induction hob and extractor hood, combination microwave and oven, plus easy-to-operate regular microwave, coffee maker and kettle, toaster, mixer, etc.
There is 1 closed bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with sink, storage cupboard, shower and toilet.
The garage offers space for a car and several bicycles and storage for beach equipment.
Sun-sea beach with its traffic-free seawall and the largest yacht harbor in Northern Europe. Nieuwpoort-bad has all the assets for a successful holiday for gourmets.
Stroll along the traffic-free dike, lie down on the warm, wide sandy beach or in the sand dunes protected from the wind. Shopping in the 1 km long hip shopping street with all luxury brands, and afterwards enjoy a delicious fish dish in a restaurant with a view of the sea.
With its fish market, Nieuwpoort is the capital of fresh fish! At the Kaai, the restaurants serve the fish caught this morning on your plate today
A bike ride to and a romantic stroll on the pier and the promenade with a view of the sailing boats, to enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony in the evening after the walk on the wide sandy beach. On the pier you walk straight into the sea to the lighthouse and the kilometre-long pedestrian promenade with a view of the sailing yachts in the marina.
- The Nieuwpoort marina has about 2000 berths
- On hot days it is wonderful to cool off on the pier that runs 700 m into the sea to the lighthouse.
- Here you can also catch a fish or take a trip with the ferry.
- The Nieuwpoort fish market with daily supply where fresh fish is written with a capital letter
- The seawall is teeming with restaurants and terraces with a view of the sea!
- Het Kompas, brasserie Casino, t marmietje, t Boothuis and also Chagall with a cozy beach bar.
- The many fish caterers and reporters offer delicious prepared dishes
- Fresh tasty fries , pizza and burgers across the street ! make it easy
- Typical entertainment is a go-kart ride on the seawall or a mountain bike ride in the dunes.
- The coastal tram takes you everywhere from Knokke to De Panne . even before the entrance of Plopsaland .
- In the coastal town of St Idesbald, you should definitely visit the Paul Delveaux museum
- In neighboring East Dunkirk you will find ideal relaxation in the new Golf Ter Hille
- Picturesque de Haan with its well-preserved coastal villas from bygone times,
- Ostend called the queen of seaside resorts and a visit to the sailing ship Mercator "
- The green hinterland invites you for an exploratory bike ride
- Historic cities such as Ypres with the last post at the Menin Gate every day at 8 p.m
- The Zonnebeke-Passendale memorial, the West Flemish mountains, Kemmel
- Known in Diksmuide by lovers of Belgian History, "the death corridor
- and not to forget: Romantic Bruges and Damme are an ideal day trip!