Apartment

Grünwaldhof Top 5


The Grünwaldhof apartment is suitable for 5 people and is 95 m2 in size and spacious.
There are 3 bedrooms (2 x 2 people and 1 x 1 person) with 2
bathrooms (one with bathtub). The living room (living room annex kitchen) is
45 m2 and has a beautiful view of the '' the Steinplatte ''.
The apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and electric oven, fridge and freezer combination and is adjacent to the cozy dining area. The living room is nicely furnished and equipped with a modern spacious sofa. The large flat screen TV is connected to a satellite dish and has all Dutch channels. Adjacent to the living space there is a spacious covered area
balcony with view of the mountains / ski slope "the Steinplatte"

The entire apartment has underfloor heating. There is internet so that you can use the internet with your own computer (for free)

The apartment has a private parking garage in the parking basement.


The host, Robert

Micazu member since March 2019

We Robert (1966), Karin (1970) and our son Max Kreuze (2003) moved to Italy in 2004 and have exchanged the busy and hectic business life for a quiet and relaxed life in Umbria, or “change the course”…. Where guests enjoy in our holiday accommodation. But we also have this great apartment in Austria where many guests enjoy their stay every year

Rates & booking request

Select your arrival and departure date.

Select your departure date.

 Minimum stay  nights.
Click on the green button to book.
Erase
  • 1 Arrival / departure date
  • 1 Available
  • 1 No prices available
  • 1 Booked
  • 1 In option

Extra price information

Terms of payment
A deposit of 20% at the time of the reservation, the remaining amount of 80% must be in our possession at least 30 days before the start of the rental period.

Cancellation
In the event of a cancellation, the following costs will be charged: 50% of the total travel sum, if canceled 60 days or more prior to the arrival date. 100% of the total travel sum, if canceled less than 60 days before the arrival date.


Rates & duration

Prices are per stay

From
23-03-2019
to
29-06-2019
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 700.00
Midweek -
Night € 100.00
Weekend -
From
29-06-2019
to
31-08-2019
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 900.00
Midweek -
Night € 129.00
Weekend -
From
31-08-2019
to
30-11-2019
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 700.00
Midweek -
Night € 100.00
Weekend -
From
30-11-2019
to
21-12-2019
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1075.00
Midweek -
Night € 154.00
Weekend -
From
21-12-2019
to
04-01-2020
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1450.00
Midweek -
Night € 207.00
Weekend -
From
04-01-2020
to
15-02-2020
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1075.00
Midweek -
Night € 154.00
Weekend -
From
15-02-2020
to
29-02-2020
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1450.00
Midweek -
Night € 207.00
Weekend -
From
29-02-2020
to
28-03-2020
Minimum stay 7 nights
Week € 1075.00
Midweek -
Night € 154.00
Weekend -

Extras

Here you will find any mandatory and optional additional costs.

Final cleaning
€ 85.00
Per stay
Pay at booking | required
Tourist tax from 13 years
€ 2.80
Per night
Pay at booking | required

Location & tips

Map


Layout

Living room
Ground floor

Tiled

Corner bench

Bedroom 1
Ground floor

Bed: Double bed 200 x 180 cm

Tiled

Duvets

Bedroom 2
Ground floor

Bed: Double bed 200 x 180 cm

Tiled

Duvets

Bedroom 3
Ground floor

Bed: Single bed 200 x 90 cm

Tiled

Duvets

Bathroom 1
Ground floor

Toilet

Shower

Bath

Bathroom 2
Ground floor

Toilet

Shower

Washbasin

Kitchen

Type: Open

Stove: Electric (4 Cooking zones/burners)

Hood

Facilities

Accommodation type

  • Apartment

Total floor space

  • 95 m2

Sports & Recreation

  • Climbing
  • Golf
  • Walking

Travel Ideas

  • Luxury accommodation

Heating

  • Floor heating

Internet, Wifi, Audio

  • Satellite receiver
  • Flatscreen TV
  • Wifi
  • Dutch TV channels

Outdoor Facilities

  • Balcony
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Garden chair(s)

Linens

  • Bed linen available
  • Towels present
  • Kitchen linen available

Facilities

  • Smoking not allowed
  • No pets allowed


700,-
Week starts at
700,-
Week starts at
Arrival date
-
Departure date Select

Other vacation rentals from this host

Villa Sopra - apartment Cipresso

Robert  Kreuze

Villa Sopra - apartment Ginestra

Robert  Kreuze