Our EXCLUSIVE PENTHOUSE is a SKI IN/SKI OUT, next to the gondola to the middle station of the "Panoramabahn Kitzbühel Alps" (1200 m).
This unique location is just past Jochberg to Pass Thurn, on the border of Tyrol and Salzburg.
The adjacent gondola accesses the largest on-ééngesloten ski area in Austria; the Kitzbühel Alps, 200 km of slopes and SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixenthal, 279 km of slopes.
Without making a bus or other transportation used, this means that you can do to include the following places on your skis:
Kitzbuhel, Kirchberg, Jochberg, Pass Thurn, Mittersill / Hollerbach, Westendorf, Brixen im Thale, Ellmau, Going, Söll, Scheffau, Itter and Hopfgarten.
On the other side of the apartment is the Hochmoorloipe, length 22 km, the trail is like the penthouse at 1200 meters. height and is therefore almost certainly snow. This trail is located in a so-called "Sonnen Plateau" with a unique view of the 3,000 m high snowy mountains of the Hohe Tauern National Park.
If you go to the valley with the adjacent gondola, you will find behind the valley station of the unique "Pinzga-Loipe", 130 !!! km, you can take your cross-country skis to include Krimml (the Krimmler Waterfalls), Kaprun and Zell am See. Mittersill itself you will find the "Blizzard Loipe", length 3 km, it is illuminated at night. Whether you're a novice or advanced Cross-country skiers, the trails will appeal to a whole vacation around the penthouse!
The gondola gives access to the most beautiful hiking and mountain biking area of ??the Kitzbühel Alps.
The penthouse has a phenomenal view of Hohe Tauern National Park.
A top holiday for families with children
The area around the penthouse invites you to make nice trips with the kids.
With the gondola you can descend into the valley and there running your errands in the idyllic little village Hollerbach.
In Hollerbach is a beautiful natural swimming lake, enjoy the children but also for you. On the waterfront you have a nice view of the beautiful alpine massif Hohe Tauern National Park.
Tips for trips in the area (maximum 20 minutes)
- The natural lake in Hollersbach (to be reached with the gondola in addition to the door).
- The Krimmler Waterfalls, the highest and largest in Europe
- Rafting (also for children) in Taxenbach
- Tuben in Mayerhofen
- Summer tobogganing in Kaprun (open all year)
- Kitzbühel, beautiful Austrian village with the most sophisticated shops
- Kaprun, the glacier Kitzsteinhorn
- Hexenwasser in Söll, largest natural playground of the Alps with 60 cheerful and wet stations.
- Zell am See, even boating on the lake in an electro boat or take a cruise on a large yacht on which programs can dance evenings.
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road, through beautifully landscaped corners enter the panorama you to the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park and the Grossglockner, at 3,798 meters is the highest mountain in Austria.
- Located in the heart of the golf paradise of Tyrol and Salzburg.
- Mountain biking, bike the adjacent gondola or the inexperienced cyclist offers spacious Pinzgau valley beautiful wide paths!
The luxurious penthouse has a balcony on the east of 6 m2en a south-facing terrace of 25 m2.
From the parking garage you step into the elevator that takes you directly into the living room of the penthouse with a special key.
The height of the living room
4.80 m. This created a beautiful mezzanine with glass balustrade.
Here is the masterbed.
From your luxurious box spring look Hohe Tauern National Park directly.
On the ground floor are the living room with wooden floor and fireplace, luxury kitchen with dishwasher and 1 bathroom. With windows to the ceiling this room is gorgeous!
The stairs brings you into the 2nd bedroom compact 2nd bathroom.
The 2nd bedroom has a three-layer bunk.
Pets are not allowed
Smoking penthouse, smoking on balconies and terraces are indeed allowed.
We are Harry and Monique Rengers, very fond of Austria in summer and winter. We ski, raft, climb, walk and cycle. We love honest food, especially the trout or the Pinzgauer beef. In addition, we enjoy terraces with a fantastic view of the beautiful mountains.