Our EXCLUSIVE PENTHOUSE is located directly on the piste / alp, right next to the gondola at the middle station of the newly built "Panoramabahn Kitzbüheler Alpen" (1200 mtr).
This unique location is located just past Jochberg on the Pass Thurn, on the border of Tyrol and the Salzburgerland.
The adjacent gondola gives access to the largest on-site ski area in Austria; the Kitzbüheler Alpen, 200 km of piste and SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixenthal, 279 km of piste.
Without using a bus or other transport means that you can put on the following places on your skis:
Kitzbühel, Kirchberg, Jochberg, Pass Thurn, Mittersill / Hollersbach, Westendorf, Brixen im Thale, Ellmau, Going, Söll, Scheffau, Hopfgarten and Itter.
On the other side of the apartment is the Hochmoor trail, length 22 km, the trail is just like the penthouse at 1200 mtr. height and is therefore almost snow-sure. This trail is located on a so-called "Sonnen Plateau" with a unique view of the 3000 mtr high snowy mountains of the National Park Hohe Tauern.
If you go to the valley with the adjacent gondola, you will find the unique "Pinzga-Loipe", length 130, behind the valley station !!! km, You can ski on skis to eg Krimml (from the Krimmler Waterfalls), Kaprun or Zell am See. In Mittersill itself you will find the "Blizzard Loipe", length 3 km, which is illuminated at night. Whether you are a novice or advanced Langlaufer, the trails around the penthouse will charm you for a whole holiday!
The gondola gives access to the most beautiful hiking and mountain biking area of ??the Kitzbühler Alps.
The penthouse has a phenomenal view over National Park Hohe Tauern.
A top holiday for families with children
The area around the penthouse invites you to make nice trips with the children.
With the gondola you can descend to the valley and do your shopping on foot in the idyllic small village of Hollersbach.
In Hollersbach is a beautiful nature swimming lake, enjoy for the children but also for you. On the waterfront you have a beautiful view of the beautiful alpine massif of National Park Hohe Tauern.
Tips for trips in the area (maximum 20 minutes drive)
- The nature swimming lake in Hollersbach (accessible by the gondola next door).
- The Krimmler Waterfalls, the highest and largest in Europe
- Rafting (also for children) in Taxenbach
- Tubing in Mayerhofen
- Summer tobogganing in Kaprun (open all year)
- Kitzbühel, beautiful Austrian village with the most fashionable shops
- Kaprun, the glacier, Kitzsteinhorn
- Hexenwasser in Söll, the largest nature playground in the Alps with 60 cheerful and wet stations.
- Zell am See, sailing in an electric boat over the lake or taking a cruise on a large yacht that can be danced in the evening.
- Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse, through beautifully landscaped curves, the panorama road takes you to the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park and to the Großglockner, with 3,798 meters the highest mountain in Austria.
- Located in the heart of the golf paradise Tirol and Salzburgerland.
- Mountain biking, by bike the adjacent gondola in or for the untrained cyclist offers the spacious Pinzgau valley beautiful wide bike paths!
The luxury penthouse has a balcony on the east of 6 m2 and a terrace on the south of 25 m2.
From the parking garage you step into the elevator and bring it directly into the living room of the penthouse with a special key.
The height of the living room is
4.80 m. Here a beautiful entre-sol with glass balustrade has been created.
Here is the master bed.
From your luxury box spring you look directly into Nationalpark Hohe Tauern.
On the ground floor are the living room with wooden floor and wood stove, the luxury kitchen with a dishwasher and the 1st bathroom. With windows to the ceiling, this space is magnificent!
The stairs down brings you into the 2nd bedroom with compact 2nd bathroom.
The 2nd bedroom has a 3-layer bunk bed.
Pets are not allowed
Smoking penthouse, smoking on balcony and terrace is allowed.
We are Harry and Monique Rengers, very fond of Austria in summer and winter. We ski, raft, climb, walk and cycle. We love (h) honest food, especially the trout or the Pinzgauer beef. In addition, we enjoy on terraces with a fantastic view of the beautiful mountains. We have bought our apartment for its unique location, on the mountain on the slopes or in the summer on the Alm.